Strengthen plants and improve immunity with Mills Nutrients Vitalize.
It's a stabilised silic acid that is used to fortify plant cell walls.
Dose with this to thicken stems, leaves and branches. With a thicker cell walls, plants will be better able to withstand pest attacks & cope with stress. Thicker, stronger leaves improve photosynthesis.
Silica aids with most key functions - photosynthesis, translocation & nutrient uptake - to name a few!.
Best of all, plants will be sturdy enough to support a heavier yield!
- Stabilised silica
- Strengthens plants
- Thickens leaves, stems & branches
- Increase pest & stress resistance
- Support a bigger, heavier yield
- Aid nutrient uptake & translocation (bigger, stronger Phloem)
- Increase photosynthesis (more strong, green leaves to absorb light)
- Easy to use as foliar feed
- NPK 0-0-0.8
How to Use
Use during flowering, from week 2 to week 4. You can also use it as a foliar feed.Mills Nutrients Feed Chart (ml/10L)
Mills Nutrients Start Mills Nutrients Basis A Mills Nutrients Basis B Mills Nutrients C4 Mills Nutrients Ultimate PK Mills Nutrients Vitalize Cuttings / Seed (Week -6) 20ml - - -
- Cuttings / Seed (Week -5) 20ml - - - - - Veg (Week -4) 10ml 20ml 20ml - - 2ml Veg (Week -3) 10ml 20ml 20ml - - 2ml Veg (Week -2) 10ml 20ml 20ml - - 2ml Veg (Week -1) 10ml 10ml 10ml - - 2ml Flowering (Week 1) 10ml 25ml 25ml - - 2ml Flowering (Week 2) 10ml 30ml 30ml - - 2ml Flowering (Week 3) - 30ml 30ml 5ml - 2ml Flowering (Week 4) - 30ml 30ml 10ml - 2ml Flowering (Week 5) - 35ml 35ml 15ml 20ml 1ml Flowering (Week 6) - 35ml 35ml 10ml 20ml 1ml Flowering (Week 7) - 30ml 30ml - 25ml 1ml Flowering (Week 8) - 30ml 30ml
25ml 1ml Final Week - - - - - -
- Q & A
Questions and Answers