Strengthen plants and improve immunity with Mills Nutrients Vitalize.
It's a stabilised silic acid that is used to fortify plant cell walls.
Dose with this to thicken stems, leaves and branches. With a thicker cell walls, plants will be better able to withstand pest attacks & cope with stress. Thicker, stronger leaves improve photosynthesis.
Silica is aids with most key functions - photosynthesis, translocation & nutrient uptake - to name a few!.
Best of all, plants will be sturdy enough to support a heavier yield!
- Stabilised silica
- Strengthens plants
- Thickens leaves, stems & branches
- Increase pest & stress resistance
- Support a bigger, heavier yield
- Aid nutrient uptake & translocation (bigger, stronger Phloem)
- Increase photosynthesis (more strong, green leaves to absorb light)
- Easy to use as foliar feed
- NPK 0-0-0.8
How to Use
Use during flowering, from week 2 to week 4. You can also use it as a foliar feed.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers