An evolution in the design of yellow sticky traps, HYP Lockdown Insect Pads cover up the base of your plants to protect them against bugs in several different ways!
Snapshot of features and benefits:
- Attract and trap many different types of pest that are in the area
- Early warning system that will highlight a particular insect problem
- Protect the base of your plants from bugs, unwanted debris, mould and algae
- Water-resistant product allows you to feed plants as normal
- Easy-to-use, flexible (lay flat, cone up or cone down), convenient and clean
- Pesticide-free and environmentally friendly
- Suitable for plants at any stage of the life cycle (start-to-finish recommended)
- 6 inch square or round design (pack of 8) and 12 inch round design (pack of 5)
One side of this bright yellow plastic product is coated in a specially formulated, water resistant adhesive that attracts and traps a wide range of bugs – including fungus gnats, thrips, spider mites, leaf miners, aphids, whiteflies and more. When these unwanted visitors dare come into contact with the surface, the chance of escape immediately drops to zero!
Monitor pests attacking from above or below!
You can choose to lay a pad flat and have the sticky side up or down, or cone it up or down and position the sticky side up or down (depending on how you feed your plants and whether the aim is to detect pests as they arrive above the media or as they emerge out of the root zone).
Keep tops of pots free of debris, mould & algae!
In addition to the core function of capturing insects, HYP Lockdown Insect Pads are effective at preventing loose debris from entering your growing medium, which could contain any number of hidden nasties. And, by reflecting light away from the tops of pots they also help stop the unwanted development of mould and algae.
Simple but effective!
Long-lasting, easy-to-use, suitable throughout all stages of the plant life cycle and completely safe (no release of odours or chemicals), HYP Lockdown Insect Pads represent a fantastic first line of defence against bugs and serve as a great early warning system for full-blown infestations.
Recommended if you’re growing with soil, coco or hydro, and available in a 6 inch square or round design (pack of 8) as well as a 12 inch round design (pack of 5).