Kill Thrips (adults, eggs & larvae) with Guard 'n' Aid Thrips.
It's Pyrethrum based so is safe on edible pants. It works indoors and outdoors, even on hard surfaces.
You'll get 22 x 750ml sprays out of this when diluted at 15ml/L.
- Kills thrips at larval, adult and egg stage
- Pyrethrum based
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Also effective on hard surfaces
- 15ml/L (use no more than 20ml/L)
- Safe for use on edible and non-edible crops
- Comes with measuring cup
It's an oil-based insecticide derived from Chrysanthemum flowers. It kills insects by shutting down respiratory organs and nerves, on indoor and outdoor plants.
How to apply
- Spray onto plants just before or just after lights go off
- Cover leaves on both sides thoroughly - make sure any Thrips sites are completely wet
- Avoid wetting open flowers
- Use within 6 hours of diluting
- Repeat after 14 days to maintain control
Dilution rate 15ml/L (go no higher than 20ml/L)
- Q & A
Questions and Answers