Fight fungus gnats without using chemicals or pesticides - GnatNix is here.
It's 100% recycled glass that acts as a physical barrier to fungus gnats and creates dry, inhospitable conditions for eggs.
Apply it as a top dressing to interrupt the fungus gnats lifecycle. It traps live larva, discourages females from laying larvae and prevent adults emerging from larvae.
A ½” – ¾” thick layer of GnatNix really reduces gnat population and plant damage.
Remember, it's completely chemical-free and non-toxic. You can use it in dry or moist conditions.
- 100% recycled glass
- Physical barrier to fungus gnats
- Stops adults emerging from larvae
- Traps larvae so that they can't damage plants and eventually die
- Discourages females from laying eggs
- Reduces egg survivial rate (dry, inhospitable conditions)
- Significantly lowers fungus gnat population
- Effective in dry and moist conditions
- Non-toxic with no pesticides or chemicals!
How to Use
- Cover your media surface with a ½” – ¾” thick layer of GnatNix
- Keep the surface of media containers covered at all times
- Q & A
Questions and Answers