Biobizz Fish Mix
The power of the sea, concentrated in your pot! This nitrogen-rich infusion of organic fish emulsion mixed with extract of 100% organic Dutch sugar beet, helps accelerate growth and stimulate the production of microorganisms and beneficial bacteria. It’ll really transform the health of your plants during the veg stage!
- Organic fish emulsion mixed with extract of 100% organic Dutch sugar beet
- Accelerate growth and stimulate the production of microorganisms and beneficial bacteria
- Dilution rate: 1 - 4ml per Litre
Biobizz has 6 different organic certifications worldwide!
Control Union Certifications: National Organic Program (NOP) Input
Control Union Certifications: Organic EU Input
Good Soil Quality Mark
Clean Green Certification
How To Use
- Dilution rate: 1 - 4ml per Litre.
- You can use Fish Mix on all kinds of plants during the first stages of growth, and during the flowering period until harvest. After a few days of use, it will have transformed poor quality earth into rich, fat soil – full of the natural minerals your plants are hungry for.
- It’s also mild enough to be used in the first stages of a plant’s life or sprayed directly onto leaves during the vegetative growing cycle.
- If you want to use Fish Mix with your All-Mix then our advice is to measure a 1ml dose of Fish Mix per litre of water. For Light Mix, increase the amount to 2-4ml per litre of water.
- Fish Mix replaces Biobizz Bio-Grow in the vegetative stage.