British Organic Bio Organic Microbes
B.O.B Organic Microbes is packed full of beneficial bacteria that help plants to grow big and strong! It breaks down large nutrient molecules for easy uptake and stimulates an explosion in root development! On top of solubilising the key elements and boosting overall health, the microbes also offer effective protection against environmental stresses (heat, cold, drought, overwatering, etc) and a powerful form of resistance against attacks from pests and pathogens!
- Packed full of beneficial bacteria that help plants to grow big and strong
- Wide range of species and strains to suit different crops and environments
- Breaks down complex and long nutrient molecules in organic feeds for easy uptake
- Stimulates an explosion in root development
- Boosts overall health of your plants
- Enables plants to cope with and overcome environmental stresses (heat, cold, etc)
- Builds up resistance against attacks from pests and pathogens
- Highly concentrated – more than many competing options
- Fermented in the UK to maximise amount of active microbes in the rootzone
- “Eats up” ethylene to successfully prevent wilt
Why Grow Organically?
The beauty of organics is that the plant works with the soil and the microherd to create a perfect relationship, which encourages the optimum uptake of nutrients. Compared with some other forms of growing and fertilisation, the natural approach allows the plant to express its true genetic potential – so it will take what it wants and grow according to its genetics, rather than being steered to certain traits by selective use of feed and additives. This is particularly appealing for heritage varieties, where you don’t want to alter taste or appearance too much and want to stay true to the properties of the plant.
Why Grow With Organic Microbes?
Unlike conventional fertilizers, organic fertilizers contain complex and long nutrient molecules that need breaking down in the growing medium before plants can take them up. Beneficial microbes – many types of which B.O.B Organic Microbes contains – will undertake this task, feeding on the fertilizer and the compounds exuded by the roots. Establishing a large population of beneficial bacteria in your soil is essential for organic farming, and the wide range of species and strains carried by the product ensures all bases are covered when it comes to your specific growing conditions and plant variety.
In addition to solubilizing nutrients, the growth promoting bacteria in B.O.B Organic Microbes will also protect plants against environmental stresses (heat, cold, drought, over-watering, etc) and attacks from pests and pathogens. As a result, your crop stays healthy and focused on developing to full potential.
Fermented in the UK to avoid the pitfalls of long distance travel, this highly concentrated additive delivers the maximum amount of active microbes to the rootzone – far more than many competing options.
Use British Organic Bio Organic Microbes from tranplanting to late flowering at a dilution of 0.25ml to 3ml per litre of water - refer to feed chart for specific doses.