Imagine having a team of little helpers stationed around the base of your plants with all the tools they need to ensure that you get strong and healthy root growth as well as fully optimised nutrient uptake and transportation…
…this is exactly what Biobizz Microbes brings to the table!
Consisting of a precise and balanced blend of microorganisms, enzymes and beneficial fungi, Biobizz Microbes manages to increase the speed of germination, the development of young plants and the wow factor of your final yield!
- Consists of a powerful mix of microorganisms, enzymes and beneficial fungi
- Enhances the rootzone, expanding the surface area of roots to take greater amounts of nutrient and water onboard, in the most effective and efficient manner
- Contains 4 different types of bacteria which improve plant processes, increase the production of growth hormones and root tissue and aid nutrient uptake
- Includes enzymes that are catalysts for organic nutrients, upping the rate of activity and impact of the helpful microorganisms
- Features Trichoderma – a fungi proven to stimulate healthy plant development, working with the roots to build protection and provide a solid base for growth
- Delivers a boost throughout your crop and enables plants to focus on bigger yields
A Mighty Mix
Everything in Biobizz Microbes works together to enhance the rootzone! The product is able to expand the surface area of roots to allow them to absorb larger quantities of nutrients as effectively and efficiently as possible throughout the entire lifecycle – including both macronutrients (NPK) and micronutrients. Furthermore, the selected microorganisms prove to be excellent promoters of highly desirable phytohormones, like indole-3-acetic acid and gibberellins. Consequently, you can power your plants to grow bigger and better than ever before!
The enzymes found within Biobizz Microbes are catalysts for organic nutrients, producing free amino acids in the growing media that boost the activity and impact of the occupying beneficial microorganisms. These components unlock the protein chains provided by your nutrients, and in this way, the enzymes increase the colonisation speed of the substrate microorganisms, as well as the quick catalysation of nutrients for their quick absorption. Clearly then, the enzymes really do complement the beneficial substrate microorganisms, creating a healthy and productive ecosystem.
Biobizz Microbes contains 4 different types of beneficial bacteria, which improve nutritional processes and the production of growth hormones and root tissue, whilst also maximising the ability for certain nutrients to dissolve and be absorbed – e.g. phosphorus. This leads to better internal workings of the plant and bigger yields at the end of your crop.
The inclusion of Trichoderma fungi represents another key aspect of Biobizz Microbes, spurring on lots of healthy plant development. They work in symbiosis with the roots, protecting against harmful pathogens and fungal outbreaks, and at the same time also promoting abundant root growth, water retention and nutrient uptake.
Biobizz has 6 different organic certifications worldwide!
Control Union Certifications: National Organic Program (NOP) Input
Control Union Certifications: Organic EU Input
Good Soil Quality Mark
Clean Green Certification
How To Use
- Biobizz Microbes is a superior additive that combines bucketloads of top-notch elements in an easy-to-use bottle product.
- It’ll perform excellently alongside other items from the Biobizz range and can be used from start to finish with a weekly dose of 0.2-0.4mg per Litre.
- Check out Product Downloads for full Biobizz Nutrient Schedule