GrowMax 3000 RO Filter
Boost yields and make reflectors, lamps and carbon filters last longer with a GrowMax RO filter!
It'll filter out nearly all water impurities!
Doing this will boost nutrient uptake - due to a better nutrient feed concentration and more stable pH.
You'll protect healthy bacteria and microorganisms in soil, too - harmful chlorine is removed.
Your plants will be bigger and healthier, with better fruits & stronger roots.
If you use a humidifier, an RO filter's a must! Your reflectors, carbon filters and grow lamps will work better and last longer.
Your filter's simple to set up –and ready to use straight out of the box. Buy yours now – you won’t look back!
• Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filters
• Removes 95% of salts
• Eliminates 99% of chlorine and reduces sediments to 5 microns
• Stabilizes pH
• Improves nutrient feed concentration
• Protects healthy soil bacteria & microorganisms
• Encourages plant growth, healthier fruits & stronger roots
• Protects reflectors, carbon filters & bulbs from mineral deposits
• Easy to set up - ready to use out of the box
• Connect it to a tap or pipework
Pure Water Production
POWER GROW 500 RO Unit – produces up to 500 litres of pure water a day (20 litres an hour)
MEGA GROW 1000 RO Unit – produces up to 1000 litres of pure water a day (40 litres an hour)
GROWMAX 3000 RO Unit – produces up to 3000 litres of pure water a day (125 litres an hour)
Do you Need a Booster Pump?
RO filters need a water pressure of at least 40 PSI, but for best results, aim for 60 – 80 PSI.
As tap water pressure varies, you may need a booster pump – it’ll raise your water pressure by 15 - 50 PSI, depending on your tap water quality.
1. If you use a humidifier, an RO filter is a must -it'll protect your grow lamps, reflectors and carbon filter.
Yet to be convinced that you need an RO Filter? Take a look at our smart infographic!
Have you got hard water?
Check the inside your kettle and the end of your tap for signs of limescale. If you find any, you probably have hard water.
For a more accurate reading, use a CF meter:
• Hard water: CF reading of 6 +
• Medium to moderately hard water: CF reading of 4 - 5
• Soft water: CF reading of 0 - 3
How do Reverse Osmosis filters boost plant growth?
Unfiltered water's full of elements that harm your plants (such as chlorine, calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate). They can:
• Hinder plant growth
• Harm soil bacteria and microorganisms
• Change your nutrient feed's pH
• Change the concentration of your nutrient feed
• Dirty, damage or clog up grow room equipment
• Suppress nutrient uptake
• Hinder photosynthesis
To prevent this from happening, try an RO filter. You’ll see:
• A more stable pH, encouraging bigger plants, healthier fruits & stronger roots
• Maximum nutrient uptake
• A healthier soil mix
• Better plant growth
• Uninhibited photosynthesis
• Better performing grow room equipment
How do RO filters affect your grow room equipment?
If using a humidifier with unfiltered water, mineral deposits build up on your carbon filters, reflectors and grow lamps:
• Reflectors and bulbs
- Lose 10% of their reflectivity after 3 months
• Carbon filters
- Become clogged
- Their fabric sleeves become dirtied
- This leads to poor extraction and limited odour control
How do Grow Max Reverse Osmosis filters work?
Your RO filter reverses osmosis with water pressure.
First, water molecules pass through a pre-filter, which removes silt, dirt, rust particles, chlorine and sediments.
Next, water molecules are forced through a semi-permeable membrane at a high pressure. This filters out minerals and impurities, which cannot pass through the membrane.
Impurities are sent to the drain, with RO waste water.
Overall, your Grow Max RO filter will remove:
• Up to 95% of salts and heavy metals
• Up to 99% of chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, and volatile organic contaminants
GrowMax 3000 RO Unit
Produce up to 3000 litres/day*
• Temperature 30ºC
• Pressure: Min. 4 kg Max. 6 kg
• Quality (500 tds or ppm)
* Other conditions can reduce the water production
* Replacement cartridges every 6 months
• Green Coconut Carbon Filter
• 2 x GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
• Inlet Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
• Filter Wrench, 3/8"
• Inline Ball Valve Shut-off
• Garden Hose Connector (3/4" BSP to 3/8" tubing)
• 3m 1/2" White Tubing
• 3m 3/8" Blue tubing
• 3m 3/8" black tubing
1.Install the cold water supply valve
2. Install the drain adapter
3. Make tubing connections
4. Install the RO assembly
5. Put your system into operation