Biobizz Bio pH+ (Up) & Bio pH- (Down)
Avoid using strong acids for pH adjustments… go organic! Bio pH+ (up) is a humic acids based formulation harvested from natural sources, while Bio pH- (down) contains citric acid from different citrus fruits like lemons. Great in veg growth and flowering!
- Organic pH Adjustment
- Natural formulation doesn't harm the substrate mico life
- Harvested from natural sources
- Non-aggressive liquids
- Suitable to use in vegetative and flowering periods
- Biobizz pH+ and Biobizz pH- don't contain any strong acids
Biobizz has 6 different organic certifications worldwide!
Control Union Certifications: National Organic Program (NOP) Input
Control Union Certifications: Organic EU Input
Good Soil Quality Mark
Clean Green Certification
How To Use
Both Bio pH+ and Bio pH- can be used in every watering, and in combination with every Biobizz substrate or liquid product.
Biobizz Bio pH+ (Up)
Mix the necessary Biobizz nutrients and measure the pH of the mix. Apply 0.1ml of Bio pH+ to increase pH by 0.1 points. Add the necessary amount of Bio pH+, stir for 10 seconds and measure the pH level again. Keep adding Bio pH+ until you reach the optimal pH range.
Biobizz Bio pH- (Down)
Mix the necessary Biobizz nutrients and measure the pH of the mix. Apply 0.1ml of Bio pH- to decrease pH by 0.5 points. Add the necessary amount of Bio pH-, stir for 10 seconds and measure the pH level again. Keep adding Bio pH- until you reach the optimal pH range.
- Keep at room temperature and away from direct light sources.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from food and drinks.
- In case of contact with skin: Gently wash hands with plenty of soapy water.
- In case of inhalation: Transport victim outdoors and keep in a comfortable position that allows breathing.
- In case of contact with eyes: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible and easy. Keep rinsing.