Intensify the distinctive taste & aroma of fruit & flowers with Terpinator. It’s one of a kind!
Use Terpinator to increases the size and potency of glands that produce terpenes. As a result, plants produce way more terpenes, flavonoids & essential oils.
Expect plants to yield bigger fruit and flowers. Ones that taste nicer and have an intense fragrance that lasts longer – even after drying!
You can use it throughout your cycle, but fruit and flowers really start swelling between week 1 and 5. It hardly affects your EC and has an excellent pH of around 6.
• Enhances size, flavour & fragrance
• Brings out distinctive smell of fruit & flowers (more terpenes)
• Prolongs fragrance of dried fruit & flowers
• Increases essential oil, terpene & flavonoid production
• Ramps up concentration of terpenes
• Hardly affects EC/CF (nutrient strength)
• Has a great pH of 6 (target range is 5.5 – 6.5)
• Can be used throughout your cycle (best between week 1 & 5)
• NPK: 0 - 0 - 4
- How to Use
Use it alongside your base nutrient throughout your grow – you’ll get best results by using it from week 1 – 5 of flowering.
• Vegetative Stage: 1-2.5ml/L
• Flowering Stage: 2.5-7.5ml/L
- Q & A
Questions and Answers