SHOGUN Dragon Force
Ready for the final thrust? Squeeze every last bit of growth out of your cycle with SHOGUN Dragon Force
Bulk up your bloom during your final 2 weeks of flowering with SHOGUN Dragon Force.
It ramps up ripening and fuels flowering at a time when growth normally starts to slow!
Use it to drive photosynthesis – Dragon Force is jam packed with magnesium! It's full of sulphur, too for essential oil production.
It’s the push plants need to force out riper fruits, heavier yields and more essential oils!
• Replaces bloom nutrients & PK (phosphorus and potassium) additives
• Use during 2nd to last week of flowering
• Push growth to the max
• Rapidly increase the size & weight of fruit
• Enhance the taste, aroma & ripeness of fruit
• Boost essential oil production (contains sulphur)
• Drive photosynthesis (magnesium)
• Get bigger, heavier yields
• Great for all growing media & all growing systems
SHOGUN Dragon Force is like no other formula you’ve ever tried before. It packs some punch, with the right ratios of all the nutes your plants need for one last push.
Try it now – you’ll marvel at the results.
SHOGUN Dragon Force contains the two base macronutrients, potassium (6.9) and phosphorus (9.5), which are, by themselves, key to fruiting and flowering.
On top of this, Dragon Force contains magnesium (2.6), which boosts chlorophyll production.
Chlorophyll is the green pigment that uses light energy to synthesise nutrients from CO2 and water (photosynthesis). So more chlorophyll means more photosynthesis, which means bigger yields, fruit and flowers.
Lastly, SHOGUN Dragon Force contains sulphur (2.5). Sulphur’s been found to increase essential oil production and improve nutrient uptake.
Use this brilliant blend through the 2nd but last week of flowering and you'll get unparalleled results.
Dilution rate: 2-4ml per Litre
With 2 weeks of flowering to go, use it for the last 10 days, use SHOGUN Dragon Force in place of your standard PK feed. Then flush with water for 4 days flowering.
• Make sure that you never mix any nutrients together in concentrated form. You should always add them to your reservoir separately.
• Don’t forget to check your pH and EC/CF after mixing.