Give plants the Phosphorus they need - grab RAW Phosphorus.
It contains 61% Phosphate (P) & 9% Ammonium Nitrogen (N) in a water-soluble form.
Use it to treat Phosphorus deficiencies, or customise your feed.
Phosphorus is used mostly during early rooting, but also provides energy for fruit and flower production.
- 61% Phosphate (P), 9% Ammonium Nitrogen (N)
- Maximum control, custom feeds
- Safe to use throughout grow, even as foliar feed
- Safe to use alongside other nutrients
- NPK: 9-61-0
How To Use
- Dilution rate: 0.7g (Grow) 0.7g - 2.8g (Bloom) per 4 Litres
Write Your Own Question
|RAW Feed Chart||5.9 MB||Download|