RAW Humic Acid
Enhance nutrient uptake and prevent lockout - balance your pH with RAW Humic Acids.
RAW Humic Acids is 59% Humic Acids, derived from Leonardite - the most concentrated, water soluble humic acid around.
It naturally buffers the pH of soils, keeping nutrient uptake high and preventing lockout. You can add it to RO water as a pH balancer.
To increase nutrient uptake further, humic acid is a natural chelator. It really helps increase uptake of difficult minerals (e.g. iron, manganese & trace elements). Use this and you’ll get the best out of existing nutrients and additives.
- 59% Humic Acids
- Water soluble, derived from Leonardite
- Buffers pH (raises pH of acidic soils, lowers pH of alkaline soils)
- Prevents nutrient lockout
- Chelates nutrients - increase uptake
How to Use
- Dilution: 0.2g - 0.4g (Grow), 0.4g - 0.8g (Bloom) per 4 Litres
For full RAW range feed chart see "downloads" section.
Write Your Own Question
|RAW Feed Chart||5.9 MB||Download|