Emerald Harvest Root Wizard
Build a robust root network - use Emerald Harvest Root Wizard.
It colonizes your root zone with a myriad of microbes. Ones that are found naturally outdoors that growing media sometimes lacks.
These microbes ingest, digest & discharge organic matter, ready for roots to absorb. This process also makes space for roots to grow.
When the bacteria die, they leave behind more fresh organic matter.
Overall, roots absorb more nutrients in less time - this is key to root growth.
- Bulks up your root network
- Increases nutrient availability (breaks down organic matter)
- Makes space for roots (recycles media & fires up enzyme activity)
- Encourages development of longer roots & longer root hairs
- 6 strains of rhizobacteria (e.g. Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis)
Two doses is all it takes (start of veg & start of flowering) to get a denser root network with more secondary and tertiary roots.
Remember, the more diverse the microbial life in your root zone, the better!
How It Works
The rhizobacteria help break down organic matter, making nutrients available to plants.
These nutrients are deposited at root tips, ready to be absorbed
To do this, the bacteria:
- Encourage plants to develop longer roots and root hairs
- Ingest, digest and discharge organic matter, converting it into essential elements
- Leave fresh organic matter behind when they die
Overall, your root network becomes stronger and denser. Plants can absorb the nutrients they need for growth, maintenance and flowering.
How To Use
Caution: do not aerate or use in any bubblers
|Cali Pro - Grow A||Cali Pro -Grow B||Cali Pro -Bloom A||Cali Pro -Bloom B||Emerald Goddess||King Kola||Honey Chrome||Root Wizard|
|Cuttings / Seedlings||0.5ml||0.5ml||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 2)||-||-||1.25ml||1.25ml||2ml||2ml||2ml||3.75ml|
|Flowering (Week 3)||-||-||1.25ml||1.25ml||2ml||2ml||2ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 4)||-||-||1.5ml||1.5ml||2.5ml||3ml||2ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 5)||-||-||1.5ml||1.5ml||2.5ml||3ml||2ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 6)||-||-||1.5ml||1.5ml||2.5ml||2ml||2ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 7)||-||-||1.5ml||1.5ml||2.5ml||2ml||2ml||-|