• Dimensions: 58.5cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 70 Litres
If this isn’t the right size for you, try one of our other Oxypots:
• Dimensions: 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 19 Litres
• Dimensions: 83cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 110 Litres
Oxypot R-DWC System:
• Dimensions: Up to 24 Oxypots, each one 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: Up to 24 x 19 Litre Pots
1. Connect the air line tubes to the air stones and place the air stones in the recesses in the base of the tank
2. Place the lid on to the tank so that the air lines run through the spaces provided
3. Connect the air lines to the air pump
4. Place the basket(s)in position
5. Cover the access hole with the cap(s) provided
Plants started in rockwool cubes, root riots or jiffys can be transplanted into an Oxy-Pot. Make sure that they are root bound before transplanting.
Feeding your plants
Avoid using any nutrients that are organic -active systems and biological ingredients don’t mix well. We recommend using SHOGUN Samurai’s hydroponic nutrients, which are mineral based.
You need to completely change your solution roughly every 2 – 3 weeks, topping up in between changes.
Plants under lights tent to absorb more water than nutrients. To keep your nutrient strength from rising, top up the pot with half strength nutrient solution between changes. Take an EC reading and add more nutrients if you need to. Don’t forget to monitor and tweak your pH.
Leave the pump on 24/7 – never let plant roots dry.