For extreme growth & mighty roots, it’s time to try an Oxypot XL. Other growers swear by them, and it’s no wonder.
- 70L Oxypot XL- 58.5 x 83 x 38cm (W x L x H)
- 3 x potential plant sites (grow up to 2 plants)
- Unlimited access to oxygen & nutrients
Bigger Plants That Grow Faster
Plants have unlimited access to nutrients and oxygen to speed up nutrient uptake & growth.
All of the oxygen boosts root growth and stops most root diseases. There's no growing media to restrict roots.
3 X Potential Plant Sites
Grow 1 large plant (central site) or 2 medium plants (end sites). You get blanking caps for unused plant sites.
So you can lower or raise plant positions
Pots are crack-resistant and have secure connections.
Quick To Assemble
With removable net pots.
Easy To Manage
Just keep the tank topped up with nutrient solution.
Low Media Waste
The only media you use is clay pebbles.
No Risk Of Contamination
Problems can't spread as nutrient stays in your tank
Airstone, Air Pump & Air Pipe Included
How It Works
Plants grow in a mesh pot filled with clay pebbles. Roots grow out of the mesh pot and are submerged in your nutrient solution.
Here, they get unlimited access to oxygen & nutrients to drive rooting, nutrient uptake & growth! Root growth is unrestricted by media, too.
You'll get bigger plants that grow faster and have denser root network. Results are beyond compare!
You can expect explosive root growth & staggering yields.
- Explosive root growth
- Faster nutrient uptake
- Mind blowing yields
- No under or overwatering - plants use what they need
You can start growing from day 1.
Keep your system sterile with Silver Bullet Roots. It kills 99.99% of root diseases and stays active in tanks for 5 weeks!
If you already use Oxy-Plus 11.9%, switch to Silver Bullet and you’ll save 55%.
• Dimensions: 58.5cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 70 Litres
If this isn’t the right size for you, try one of our other Oxypots:
• Dimensions: 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 19 Litres
• Dimensions: 83cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 110 Litres
Oxypot R-DWC System:
• Dimensions: Up to 24 Oxypots, each one 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: Up to 24 x 19 Litre Pots
1. Connect the air line tubes to the air stones and place the air stones in the recesses in the base of the tank
2. Place the lid on to the tank so that the air lines run through the spaces provided
3. Connect the air lines to the air pump
4. Place the basket(s)in position
5. Cover the access hole with the cap(s) provided
Plants started in rockwool cubes, root riots or jiffys can be transplanted into an Oxy-Pot. Make sure that they are root bound before transplanting.
Feeding your plants
Avoid using any nutrients that are organic -active systems and biological ingredients don’t mix well. We recommend using SHOGUN Samurai’s hydroponic nutrients, which are mineral based.
You need to completely change your solution roughly every 2 – 3 weeks, topping up in between changes.
Plants under lights tent to absorb more water than nutrients. To keep your nutrient strength from rising, top up the pot with half strength nutrient solution between changes. Take an EC reading and add more nutrients if you need to. Don’t forget to monitor and tweak your pH.
Leave the pump on 24/7 – never let plant roots dry.