- Precise feeding times down to the second
- Can be used for CO2 dosing periods
- Inbuilt in Grasslin timer (15 minute segments)
- Large dial for adjusting minutes & seconds
- Controls up to 2 systems at once (2 x sockets)
- Pre-wired with a 3 pin plug
How to Use
- Once plugged in, a RED LED will light up
- First, set your on times with the Grasslin timer
- Use the knob to reduce the feed duration in minutes and seconds
- To toggle between minutes & seconds, press the dial (green LED indicators)
Nail feeding times right down to the second. All you need is an IWS Dripper Minute/Second Timer.
It has an inbuilt Grasslin segment timer and a large dial for adjusting minutes (1 - 15) and seconds (1 - 60).
Feeding times can last from 1 second to 15 minutes...or you can stick to the 15 minute segments of the Grasslin timer.
You can control up to 2 systems at once - this thing has 2 x sockets. Some growers also use theirs for dosing CO2.
It's simple, easy to use & great value. Armed with one you can always get your feeding times spot on.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers