Low Pressure Compensated Drip Stakes
For a low water flow rate, in a small drip system, try a Low Pressure Drip Stake.
We recommend using this with a 1000 litre per hour pump (e.g. Maxi-Jet MJ1000) if you've got a short tank or head height of up to 2ft. For taller tanks, a higher head height, or more than 10 drippers, use a larger pump.
- Low Pressure Compensated Drip Stake - 2L/h (Red)
Use 8 - 10 drippers with a Maxi-Jet MJ1000
- Low Pressure Compensated Drip Stake - 4L/h (Black)
Use 6 - 8 drippers with a Maxi-Jet MJ1000
As with all low pressure drippers, we recommend :
- using an anti-siphon valve, which creates an air lock to prevent siphoning
- using a non-return valve, to prevent backflow through your system
- using a 13mm In-line Filter (19mm for larger pumps), to prevent blockages
- when setting up, turn the pump on and off again a handful of times, then shake the lines to push any air out of the system