Want to cut costs, save time and get huge yields? You can do all 3! Ask anyone who’s got an AutoPot System.
There’s nothing to plug in or program, not even a timer – setting one of these up is a breeze. Each system runs silently too, since there’s no noisy pump.
- Low cost - no power needed (gravity fed!)
- Quiet - no noisy pump
- Expandable - pots are modular
- 25L pot capacity
You’ll find yours easy to manage & simple to maintain. Your system will mostly take care of itself - the clue’s in the name (AutoPot!).
Talk about flexible - expand your system as much as you like – just keep adding pots. You can go big – really big – Brill View Farm filled their greenhouse with them!
No energy is needed - there are no pumps or timers. Instead, these systems use gravity, which is free!
There's no pump to make noise - plants are fed passively. The of the parts make any noise
Easy to Use
The AQUAvalve detects when plants have used their feed. At this point, the pots refill. The only thing for you to do is top up your tank!
Pots are modular. Even part way through a crop, you can move pots about and expand your systems
Go as big as you like! You just keep adding pots.
Zero water is wasted! Plants use what they're fed, and they're only fed when it's needed. This makes AutoPot Systems one of the most economical systems out there.
Set these systems up anywhere! You don't need a power supply. It also removes the worry of power cuts!
Plants have unrestricted access to nutrients and water. They use what they need and are fed when they need it. Overall, you can expect a BIG yield.
How it Works
Plant pots sit on bottom trays.
Due to gravity, feed flows from your tank, towards your these bottom tray.
Each tray contains an AQUAvalve. When trays are empty, the AQUAvalve allows them to fill with 20cm of nutrient solution, for your plants to use. Then,. 30 - 60mins after plants have emptied these trays, your AQUAvalve will allow pots to refill.
Your plants control their own feed - your AQUAvalve lets the pot fill, then your plant drain it. All of this mimics a flood & drain cycle without using a pump!
All pots have a 25L capacity.
You will need at least 120cm x 120cm for every 4 x AutoPot XL.Space Needed
Minimum Recommended 8 Pot 120cm x 240cm 150cm x 300cm 12 Pot 150cm x 300cm 200cm x 300cm 16 Pot 240cm x 200cm 300cm x 300cm 24 Pot 240cm x 360cm 300cm x 600cmMedia Calculator Litres Needed Number of Bags Needed 8 Pot 200 Litres 4 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil 12 Pot 300 Litres 6 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil 16 Pot 400 Litres 8 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil 24 Pot 600 Litres 12 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil
- Keep your system sterile with Silver Bullet Roots. It kills 99.99% of root diseases and stays active in tanks for 5 weeks!
- Only use mineral based nutrient solutions – anything that’s thick, gloopy or contains organic ingredients can block your pipes. You’re sure to be safe with SHOGUN Samurai Terra Nutrients (soil) and SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients (coco).
- Mix perlite or clay pebbles (50%) with coco, soil or rockwool (50%) as your growing media.
- Always put a 1 – 1.5” layer of washed gravel or clay pebbles at the bottom of each pot.
- Keep your tank topped up to maintain optimum efficiency. Introduce more feed as soon as the tank goes below 1/3 full.
- Make sure that you hand water plants for around 10 – 14 days before switching your system on.
- Flush your system every fortnight to keep pipes clear
Kit ContainsKit Contains
8 Pot 12 Pot 16 Pot 24 Pot Flexi Tank 1 x 100L 1 x 225L 1 x 225L 1 x 400L Pot tray and lid 8 12 16 24 25L Pot 8 12 16 24 AQUAvalve 8 12 16 24 16mm tank adapter and filter 1 1 1 1 16mm - line tap 1 2 2 2 16 - 6mm cross connector 4 4 8 12 16 - 6mm tee connector - 4 - - 16mm tee connector - 1 1 1 Metres of 16mm pipe 4 8 8 10 Metres of 6mm pipe 4 6 8 16 XL Root Control disc 8 12 16 24
How to Use
Complete instructions are supplied with your kit. We'll show you how to:
• Choose your layout
• Set up the tank
• Set up the pots
• Connect the tank to the pots
• Move plants into the AutoPot XL System
• Get the system started
- Q & A
Questions and Answers