PLANTIT (PLANT!T) Peat Free Potting Soil
Get a peat-free coco that’s great for roots, use PLANT!T Potting Soil.
To protect roots, PLANT!T Potting Soil contains natural trichodermas - which feed on pathogenic fungi, helping prevent root problems - like Pythium & Fusarium.
Don’t struggle with large soil bags - PLANT!T Potting Soil is dehydrated, making it light & easy to carry. Add 6 - 8 litres of water or nutrient solution and it expands to 15L.
The bag folds out & acts as a bucket. You can rehydrate in the bag - no mess & no buckets are needed! Once done, plant straight into the bag or transfer rehydrated media to your own pots.
- Organic coco washed in salt-free water
- Peat-free coco
- Easy to carry - compact, convenient & lightweight
- Rehydrate in bag; no buckets, no mess, no hassle!
- Perfect for tight spaces with low storage
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Contains trichodermas - help prevent root pathogens (like Pythium)
Add 6-8 litres of nutrient solution to your media to rehydrate it. Add nutrient each time you water - like PLANT!T Coco and Hydro Nutrients.