Urbalive Worm Farm
Don't waste food - turn food scraps into Vermicompost & Worm Tea using an Urbalive Worm Farm. Units are odour-free, great if it's going in a home, office or classroom.
- Composts organic waste (e.g. cores, peel, cauliflower leaves, cooked veg, coffee grounds, egg shells, damp cardboard, dead plants).
- Produces Vermicompost + Worm Tea
- Odour-free - for indoor or outdoor use
Composting in the Urbalive Worm Farm is easy.
The vemicomost produced by these things contain potent enzymes and natural growth hormones. You can add it to the soil in flower pots and planters.
The worm tea is a fertiliser that's rich in nutrients and enzymes. The tea help your plants grow and prevents pests.
- Trays: This is where the worms transform food scraps into vermicompost
- A bin: Where the liquid worm tea is collected and a tight fitting lid
Note: Worms aren't included
How it Works
This kit uses vermicompost (not included), which contains potent enzymes and natural growth hormones.
It is added to soil in flower pots and planters. Worm tea is a liquid fertilizer containing a lot of rich nutrients and enzymes that help your plants grow and prevent them from pests.
AVOID: spicy foods, citrus fruits , milk-based products, meat products, bones, oils & fats