Get an epic LED light layout in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m area with this kit.
- No heat problems – 1 x 300W LEDs
- Low energy + low running costs
- High PAR output (equivalent of 500W HPS)
- Maximum yield size & quality (broad spectrum LED)
You get 1 x Telos 0010 LED light - they're known for having a high PAR output and broad spectrum!
- 1 x Telos 0010
- 1 x XL Grow Tent
- 1 x 125mm extraction kit (fan + power cable + ducting + filter + duct clips)
- 1 x 5m Chain
- 5 x ‘S’ Hooks
- 1 x Heavy Duty Timer
- PPF of 600+ μmol per second (at least 2μmol per W)
- Hand-assembled & tested in the UK
- IP66 Rated water and dust protection
- Reliable and robust with an 85,000 hour lifespan
- High quality CREE LED emitters & Meanwell drivers
- Upgradeable modular design
- Unique optical design for even distribution
You get a BAY6 1.2m x 1.2m Grow Tent. The size and shape is perfect for 1 x Telos 0010 light
BAY6 XL Tent
- Silver interior: 95% reflective silver mylar
- Strong frame: metal poles + plastic corners
- Easy access: multiple draw string ports
- Bargain: decent build for low cost
BudBox XL Tent
- White interior: reflective + even temperature
- Steel frame & corners: supports 50Kg
- Lightproof canvas: with a tight weave and light baffles
- Heavy Duty Zips & door clips: no velcro on doors
- Extra access: 20% larger ports + more doors, ports & socks
The difference between each kit is the fan and filter.
Eco Extraction Kit
You get a reliable, long-life RVK fan and a Prima Klima carbon filter.
Moves 220m3 per hour
- 1 x RVK125A1 Extractor Fan
- 1 x Power Cable + Plug
- 1 x PK Carbon Filter (BF240)
- 1 x 5m Combi Ducting
- 3 x Duct Clips
RAM Mixed-Flow Extraction Kit
You don't need to wire your fan - it's plug & play. You can also flip between two speed settings.
Moves 248m3 or 284m3 per hour
- 1 x 125mm RAM Mixed-Flow Fan
- Power cable inc with fan
- 1 x BAY6 Carbon Filter (125/300)
- 1 x 5m Combi Ducting
Slow or speed up fans to control your grow temperature – grab a Fan Speed Controller.
- Manually adjust fan speeds
- Simple controls (large dial)
- Plug & play
Control Freak Single
- Automatically adjust fan speed (3m temp sensor included)
- 1°C temp changes
- 50 speed settings
About the Telos
Telos tech is mind-blowing. Each unit is hand-assembled in the UK, using market-leading components.
For such a low-power light, you get a mega yield!
CREE 2mm2 LED Emitters
CREE’s latest LEDs are used to create full spectrum lighting.
- XP-G3 (photo-red)
- XPG3 (white) LEDs
Overall, the colour from Telos lights is 86 CRI @ 3000 Kelvin. That’s incredibly close to sunlight, which is 100 CRI.
With such a broad spectrum, you’ll get an incredible yield size & quality
Meanwell are market leaders, known for their reliable & efficient switch-mode power supplies. They have worldwide certification.
Optical Design! (Even Light Intensity)
Most LEDs…don’t have any optics. Without optics, your light spread is concentrated in the centre of your grow room, directly underneath the LED unit.
Telos LEDs…have a unique optical design. It acts like a reflector – one that doesn’t degrade.
The optics are made from plexiglass, which has 94% light transmission!
Each optic is made of 24 smaller optical lenses. These are used to cover two LED boards (12 LEDs per board).
Each optic captures the light emitted from the LED and distributes it evenly. Overall, you get uniform coverage, and you don’t need as many LEDs to cover the same area evenly.
Quiet, Passive Cooling
No noisy fans are needed to keep your unit cool. Instead, heat is passively vented up and out of your unit via an extruded aluminium heat sink
Heat is quickly conducted from your unit, into this heat sink, thanks to the graphite thermal conductive interface materials in each Telos. This material is far more conductive, consistent and clean than the silicon grease most LEDs use.
IP66 Waterproof & Dustproof
Silicon gaskets are fitted around the optics to keep it waterproof.
All screws are made of stainless steel, and coated in a specialist nonconductive coating to stop any corrosion between the different metal materials if the unit becomes wet.
In a humid grow room, this is exactly what you need.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers