Showa 381 Lightweight Gloves
Protect your hands & grip firmly with ultra-durable SHOWA 381 gloves.
You’ll always get a firm grip - even when handling oily, wet material – thanks to the embossed nitrile coating.
They’re ideal for humid grow room – use them to protect hands when handling chemicals, harvesting & fitting equipment.
- Firm grip – embossed microporous nitrile palm coating
- Extended wear - abrasion level 4
- Easy movement – supple, lightweight material
- Comfortable – designed to keep hands cool & dry
Dry, Cool & Comfortable
Hands always stay cool & dry:
- Warmth & moisture from hands escapes (via the microporous nitrile coating)
- Sweat is absorbed and wicked away (by microfibre yarn lining)
- No latex allergy risk
Abrasion Resistance (Extended Wear)
- Abrasion level 4 for maximum abrasion resistance (EN388)
- Gloves are supple, due to the spandex & microfibre combination.
- Ultra-light – 19g
- Gloves are embossed in a microporous nitrile palm coating
- Grease & oil are channelled away
- 0.84 finger thickness – increased touch sensitivity