Bluelab pH Controller
!Note: Please don’t select ‘Guaranteed Next Day Delivery’ for this item. It is a special order item which will take 2-3 working days to arrive with us.
Managing your pH just got easy!
This clever little kit both monitors and adjusts pH levels for you.
It’s completely plant safe, with a dosing lockout feature to prevent over-dosing. If there’s a power loss, your system will automatically continue dosing once it’s been restarted.
It’s easy to use with an on-screen guide. Simply set it up and forget about it, knowing the pH is taken care of.
• Complete 14 piece kit
• Automatically monitors and fine tunes pH
• Hands-free monitoring
• Plant-safe, green back lit LCD with adjustable brightness
• Large, easy to read displays
• Temperature compensation feature for accurate reading
• Easy to navigate, program and adjust
• Simple push button pH calibration
• On-screen guide
• Flashing high/low alarm with control lockouts
• Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
• Automatically continues dosing on restart if there’s a power loss
• Water resistant
• Designed for wall mounting
• International power supply
• 4 metre acid/alkali resistant dosing tube included
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Separate temperature probe
• Replaceable peristaltic pump and tubes
• Suitable for system pH with reservoirs up to 760 Litres
• Use with undiluted pH adjuster
You’ll need to buy a good pH adjustment solution to go with this product.
Your pH levels can be the difference between a great crop and a disaster.
When you add nutrient to water, the pH tends to be alkaline. You need to add acid to bring the pH to the right level.
As nutrients get used by your plant, the pH of the solution changes – it becomes more acidic. So you need to adjust the pH again…and again…and again.
Make it simpler with a Bluelab pH controller.
It monitors the pH level of your water tank (via a probe). Whenever it needs adjusting, your pH controller will automatically dose it with your pH adjustment solution.
Control parameter: pH - user selectable single direction (up or down)
Control range: 0.1 - 13.9 pH
Dose rate: 10 ml per minute
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy at 25 °C / 77 °F: ±0.1 pH
Calibration: Two or three point (pH 7.0 and pH 4.0, and/or pH 10.0)
Temperature compensation: 0 - 50 °C, 32 - 122 °F
Operating environment: Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 5 VA,
- Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 5 VA,
- 4 interchangeable plug types (USA, Euro, UK, NZ/AUS)
- Output: 24VDC 0.4Amp
Screen languages: English, Deutsch, Espan҃ol, Français, Nederlands
Certifications: CE Mark, FCC Mark
1 x Bluelab pH Controller
1 x Bluelab pH Probe with storage cap
1 x Bluelab Temperature Probe
1 x Bluelab pH Probe holder with suction cup
1 x 24V DC 0.4Amp power supply
1 x Europe plug adaptor
1 x UK plug adaptor
1 x North American plug adaptor
1 x NZ / Australia plug adaptor
1 x 13 foot (4 meter) Acid/Alkali resistant dosing tube with connectors
4 x mounting fasteners
1 x 20ml pH 7.0 and pH 4.0 single-use calibration solution sachets
1 x Inlet tube cap for pH stock solution
14 x Replaceable peristaltic pump with cover
1. Check your kit has all of the required parts before set up (please see ‘Kit Contents’ tab)
2. Fix the controller to your wall at a suitable height (through mounting holes)
3. Connect the probes to the base of your controller
4. Set up the inlet dosing tube
5. Set up the outlet dosing tube
6. Connect the power adaptor
7. Select the display language
8. Calibrate the pH probe
9. Place the probes
10. Set the pH and dosing direction
11. Set the dosing On Time and Off Time
12. Set the alarms
13. Prime the pump
14. Set the mode to monitor or control
15. Change the screen backlight and/or contrast
Following the initial set up, you may will also need to regularly clean and maintain your pH controller:
1. Hydrating the pH probe
2. Cleaning the pH probe
WARNING: If it dries, it dies. Keep your pH probe tip wet.