Time-R Digital Timer
Full of handy features and easy-to-use, the Time-R plug-in timer gives you ultra-precise levels of control over the functioning of your equipment – right down to the second if necessary!
You can trust this device to manage almost any electrical item in your grow room, from lights that typically need a broad and basic schedule (e.g. 12 hours on, 12 hours off), to water pumps that have more complicated requirements (drip feeds are normally administered following a little and often approach).
- Ultra-precise times and durations can be set – from 1 second to 99 hours
- Great for controlling grow lights, water pumps and CO2 regulators
- Simple to program thanks to the supplied instructions
- 3 different modes for setting and managing timings of equipment
- Suitable for most grow room devices (13-amp current rating)
- Large LCD display screen with green backlight that won’t disrupt plants
- Storage for your settings with a built-in rechargeable battery
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock option
- Non-fiddly buttons with a button sound on/off option
- 30-amp heavy duty relay
Different Modes For Different Devices
When it comes to programming the running times of your equipment, there are 3 different modes of operation to choose from:
You can set up to 15x ‘on’ and ‘off’ times throughout the day.
Here you switch equipment on and off at regular intervals, by selecting the duration of an interval rather than specific ‘on’ and ‘off’ times. The ‘on’ time is the ‘on’ duration, and the ‘off’ time is the ‘off’ duration. For example, an ‘on’ time/duration of 20 seconds and an ‘off’ time/duration of 40 seconds, means a device will operate for 20 seconds every minute. Intervals can last from 1 second to 99 hours – so it’s possible to run something every other second or every other day/few days! Of course, you’re able to pick any duration between these two extremes!
A combination of the two other modes, where you choose particular times for the repeat mode to activate (instead of switching on and off indefinitely). Set your main ‘on’ and ‘off’ times for your controlled device, then smaller and regular ‘on’ and ‘off’ intervals will be applied while the main ‘on’ times are in progress (available for a maximum of 3 different time periods a day).
Lots Of Useful Features
Other notable plus points of the Time-R include a large LCD display with a green backlight that’s designed not to interrupt plants during lights off, a storage for settings with a built-in rechargeable battery, a 12-hour or 24-hour clock option, a 30-amp heavy duty relay, a non-fiddly arrangement of buttons, a button sound on/off option and a clear set of instructions.