- Compact – free air flow
- 26cm x 24.5cm x 11cm (L x W x H)
- No heat build ups - open design to dissipate heat
- Uniform light – double layered reflector for more beam angles!
- Wide angled – ideal in 2.4m x 1.2m area
- Built in CDM lampholder
- Highly reflective aluminium
- Designed specifically for 315W Philips CDM Lamps
- Comes with the 315 Watt Maxibright CDM Horizon System
Get the most out of your CDM lamp with a Maxibright Horizon Reflector.
To stop heat build ups, the reflector’s very compact. It easily fits between 2 x 600W lights without trapping heat. The reflector’s open design also creates a cooling air current around lamps.
It may be compact, but it’s wide angled! PAR light is reflected evenly from more angles, over a wide area - it’s ideal in a 1.2m x 2.4m area.
Screw your CDM lamps straight in! The Horizon's got an inbuilt CDM lampholder!
How it works
The Horizon has a double layered, open design to fight heat problems, create a wider beam angle and improve PAR output!
Fight heat build ups
A cooling air stream passes through the two panels, removing heat as it goes!
Wide, Uniform Coverage
You get a wide beam angle of 2.4m x 1.2m.
High PAR Output
You get a high PAR output over a wider area
The reflector covers an area of 1.2m x 2.4m.
Use it as part of a CDM lighting system, then slot it between two HID lights to get more UVA & UVB.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers