LightRail 4.0 - Linear Light Mover
This product will need to be ordered in from our suppliers so please allow a few extra days for it to arrive with you.
The LightRail 4.0 slowly transports a single grow light back and forth along a 1.8 metre track. It is a great option in the summer, when you might want to remove a light to decrease the level of heat without losing the coverage.
- Ideal for reducing the number of lights in a hot room
- Ensures that you get even light distribution
- Allows for closer light hanging positions above plants
- Stops at each end of the track for a customisable duration
- Energy efficient - only uses 5 Watts of electricity
- Easy to install and able to carry a maximum 20kg load
To prevent your reflector from spinning and utilise the LightRail 4.0 to maximum effect, we highly recommend investing in a Robo-Stik.
When temperatures rise in your grow room over a sustained period of time, you can tackle the issue by using a LightRail to reduce the total number of lights (the main source of heat for indoor gardens). It will handily increase the area covered by a single light – meaning you’re able to keep yields up running fewer lights than before!