Fluence SPYDR 2i LED Grow Light – 630W
Get the edge with a Fluence SPYDR 2i – undoubtedly the benchmark in premium lighting solutions. This professional, performance-driven LED fixture utilises advanced technology originating from the commercial growing arena, where every single detail matters.
Headline features and benefits:
- Light coverage area: 1.2m x 1.2m to 1.5m x 1.5m
- Mega-intense PAR output of 2.7μmol per Watt / 1700μmol per second (PPF)
- Unique PhysioSpec™ Indoor spectrum, created by Fluence for grow rooms
- Industry-leading, full-cycle LED technology
- Delivers high light levels that hugely benefit CO2 enriched environments
- Designed for single and multi-tier grow rooms
- Precise light distribution and uniform coverage across the entire crop
- Detachable power supply for option of ultra-low profile setup
- Push-lock connectors for quick and easy installation (IP66 wet-location rating)
- Different mounting hardware available to suit the needs of every indoor grower
- Separate external dimmer available
Power, precision and performance
Industry-leading, superior quality LEDs found on board the Fluence SPYDR 2i push out a magnitude of light at the very limit of what plants can handle – you simply won’t believe your eyes! In fact, you’ll actually need to make sure you’re supplementing with CO2 to support the desired growth rates and hit the stratospheric level of results possible.
The impressive 630W of pure power harnessed by the system combined with the intense PAR output of 2.7μmol per Watt helps the Fluence SPYDR 2i secure a spot right towards the top of the table when it comes to first class grow lights. Uniform coverage is key too, and thanks to the large, wide-spread design which positions the diodes evenly across your growing area, all plants receive an equal share of the precious light.
Tailor-made LED light recipe for indoor applications
Developed by Fluence themselves, the unique PhysioSpec™ Indoor spectrum of the SPYDR 2i precisely meets the needs of plants being grown indoors and is perfectly balanced for use over the entire lifecycle. It creates a natural workspace with lively colours and proper contrast, delivering sensational yields and exceptional crop quality come harvest-time. In many ways acting like a mini version of the sun for your grow room, the unit has a colour rendering index of 85cri (85% comparable to sunlight).
Flexibility through features
For quick and easy installation, the Fluence SPYDR 2i has push-lock connectors on power and dimming cables to provide a completely secure fit whilst upholding the IP66 wet-location rating. You can detach the power supply and mount it remotely if headspace is an issue or you’re keen to remove additional sources of heat from the growing area. And the fixture also folds up 180o when required, allowing for trouble-free transportation.
|Fluence SPYDR 2i LED Grow Light|
|Spectrum||PhysioSpec Indoor™ (Full Spectrum)|
|Light Output PPF||1700 μmol|
|Efficiency||2.7μmol / J @ 230V AC|
|AC Input Power||623W @ 230V AC|
|AC Input Voltage||120-277V AC, 347-480V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Mounting Height||Speak to us for advice (call on 0333 003 22 96 or use chat option)|
|Max. Ambient Temperature||95°F / 35°C|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 10%|
|Lifetime||L90: > 50,000hrs|
|Certifications||CE, UL 8800, UL 1598 Wet Location, DLC|
|Warranty||5-year standard warranty|
|SPYDR 2i 47” Light Fixture||47”
|PSE Power Supply 342W AC||21.87”