Exolux Pro Gemini LED Grow Light - 220W
Ideal for growing in spaces of 60cm x 120cm up to 90cm x 120cm, the Exolux Pro Gemini is a 220W quantum board style LED unit, with high-quality full spectrum LED diodes mounted on a robust aluminium plate. This super cost-effective LED style allows for even distribution of light across your growing area, giving you all of the benefits of LED technology such as lower running costs and less radiant heat at an unbeatably low price.
- High PAR efficiency of 2.7 μmol/W and total light output of 600 PPF
- Superior Samsung 2835 & Epistar 3030 diodes
- On board dimmer for precise control (44W, 88W, 132W, 176W and 220W options)
- Ideal for propagation tents or for full seed to harvest growing
- Full spectrum light output for vegetative and flowering cycles
- Uniform coverage over an area of 60cm x 120cm up to 90cm x 120cm. We recommend 2 x units to cover a 1.2m square tent, although the Exolux Pro Sirius 630W would be a better choice at this size
- Solid aluminium mounting board offers fantastic heat dissipation and robust feel
- Mounted driver with manual dimming function
- Passive cooling through aluminium board. No fans, no moving parts, less to fail.
- Includes hanging equipment – cables and rope ratchet
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Even Spread – Total Coverage
This style of grow light has no lenses or reflectors, so they achieve coverage through evenly spaced diodes across an area. There are no huge amounts of crossover light, and the usable coverage is not much larger than the unit size. For the Exolux Pro Gemini, this area is 60cm x 120cm up to 90cm x 120cm but the spread and uniformity in that space is very consistent for even canopy growth.
A key feature of the Exolux Pro Gemini is the inclusion of an onboard dimmer. This lets you manage light intensity very accurately and makes the unit a great choice for a propagation tent or for a full grow through from seed to harvest, increasing the intensity as the plant grows.
LED diodes produce heat when they are run and in the case of the Exolux Pro Gemini, the robust aluminium panel conducts and dissipates this heat upwards into the top of your grow tent or grow room. As with all LED’s, there is reduced heat directed at your plant canopy but the heat does build and dissipate upwards from the unit for easy removal via your extraction system. The units do get hot to the touch, but this is completely normal – you can expect the heat to be around 25-35% less than the equivalent wattage HPS units.
Why Are They So Cheap?!
The quantum board style of LED is a very cost-effective way of getting light to your plants. The LED diodes are mounted directly onto the aluminium panel and have no covers or lenses. This lack of advanced features makes their production costs much lower than some more advanced units. When you are talking about relative purchase price though, there’s no more cost-effective way of getting high quality LED light to your plants than an Exolux Pro Gemini. Both units are great entry LED’s to see the outstanding results that LED can achieve versus HPS or CDM fixtures – perfect for those in small spaces looking to grow 1-2 plants.
A great option with these lights is to use them in an Intermediate BudBox Pro White Grow Tent (75cm x 75cm x 160cm) growing one plant in a 56 Litre Rhizopot using a super soil such as Ecothrive Eco-Life Supercharged Soil. All you’ll need to do is add water and it’s a fantastic entry-level product combination.
Unboxing The Exolux Pro Spica & Gemini LED Grow Lights
- Propagation: Hang at 60-75cm
- Vegetative Growth: Hang at 45-60cm
- Flowering: Hang at 30-45cm
How Do I Hang My Exolux Pro Gemini?
Both the Exolux Pro Gemini and the smaller Exolux Pro Spica have convenient cutouts in each corner of the aluminium panel. They are easily hung using included cables and rope ratchet.
|Footprint||60cm x 120cm up to 90cm x 120cm|
|Lifetime||L90: >50 000 Hrs|
|Light Source||Samsung 2835 & Epistar 3030 Diodes|
|Dimmable (0-10V)||44W, 88W, 132W, 176W, 220W|
|Dimensions||60cm x 24cm x 4.5cm (tall)|
- 1 x Gemini Fixture
- 1 x Rope Ratchet
- 1 x Set of Wire Hanging Clips
- 1 x User Manual