Parlux Master Controller (for Linx Ballasts)
For premium lighting & temperature control, grab this controller.
It dims & boosts Parlux Linx Lights in precise 2W increments (like in greenhouses!).
You can set lights to dim if your grow room gets too hot, then boost again when you’re in a safe range.
You can split lights into 2 groups! Each zone can have its own set of rules.
A lot of growers put:
- Group A: HPS lights, set to dim first when climate climbs too high
- Group B: CDM lights, set to dim at such a high temperature they never dim (for optimum light spectrum)
All lights in a grou must be the same fixture (e.g. all 315W Linx CDMs or all 600W Linx).
There’s lots to love about this controller:
- Sunrise & sunset mode: no harsh temp or lighting shifts, like in nature
- Connect 160 ballasts: up to 80 per zone
- Temperature sensors inc: you get a temperature sensor for each zone
- Plug & Play: portable & easy to set up
- LCD touch screen: easy to program
- Overheating protection: auto dim & shutdown function
The cables needed to connect 1 ballast to each group is included with your controller. Cables needed to multi-link ballasts come with your Parlux Linx Ballasts.