Gavita Pro 600e SE Complete Fixture for 400V Lamp
Serious about growing? Then go Gavita!
They're pioneering lights crafted in Holland, the greenhouse capital!
They produce 8% more plant usable light than other 600W lights. Overall, you can expect a 10% yield increase.
- 3-in-1 ballast, lamp & reflector
- Dimmable 600W, 400V Light (1150 µmol s-1)
- Part of Gavita's e-series (connects to Master Controller)
These lights are brighter, cooler & more efficient than any other light we've seen.
- BUY 2+ for £334.95 each - SAVE £15 PER LIGHT (10% OFF)
- BUY 4+ for £319.95 each - SAVE £30 PER LIGHT (14% OFF)
- BUY 6+ for £309.95 each - SAVE £40 PER LIGH (17% OFF)
Compatible With Gavita Master Controller
You can control up to 80 of these at once with a Gavita Master Controller! No switchboard or timer is needed!
10% Yield Increase
Compared to standard 600W grow lights
Long Lamp Life - 5,000hrs
Lamps easily last at least a year and hardly lose any light
3 Year Warranty
All Gavita lights come with a 3-year warranty that we honour - just make sure you hang on to your receipt.
Dimmable Digital Light
Dim or boost your lamp to 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W or 660W as a standalone fixture.
It produces more light than 240V lights for the same power - colour rendering is super accurate, too.
96% Vega/MIRO® Aluminium Reflector
It only loses 1% of its reflectivity for every 1,000hrs of use.
No Power Loss
The distance from the lamp to the ballast is very short, so there's no electromagnetic interference & no loss of power!
Easy Reflector Removal
Quick Lamp Release
- Input Voltage: 230V-240V (± 10%)
- Input Current 1: 2.75A (at 100%)
- Input Power 1: 645W (at 100%)
- Input Current 2: 3.0A (at 110%)
- Input Power 2: 700W (at 110%)
- Power Factor: >0,98
- THD: <10%
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Connection: IEC C14
- Adjustable: 300/400/500/600/660W/EXT
- Case Temp. (°C): 75
- Certification: CE
- External dim: Gavita Master controller analog protocol (<11,5V)
- External dim connector: RJ14 connector build in (6P4C)
- Article Number: 126.96.36.199.10 (EU) | 188.8.131.52.11 (UK) | 184.108.40.206.12 (CH)
- EAN code: 8718403053203 (EU) | 8718403053227 (UK) | 8718403053234 (CH)
A) Gavita Pro 600e SE US fixture
- Electronic ballast
- Reflector bracket
- Lever to unlatch reflector
- Lamp socket
- Reflector Hortistar HR96 600 SE
- Mounting points
B) Three-way control cable splitter (3xRJ14)
C) 2x Interconnect/ drop cable (RJ14/RJ14 ) - Cable length: 1.5 m
D) Gavita Pro 600 W 400 V EL lamp
E) Power cord with either NEMA 5-15 or NEMA 6-15 plug
How To Use
It’s a simple to use – everything’s plug and play installation
Preparing The Fixture For Use
- Switch off the mains power
- Install the lamp into the fixture (don’t touch it with your bare hands)
- Hang the lamp by its two mounting points
Connecting The Fixture To A Gavita Master Controller
- Use the RJ14 splitters to daisy chain up to 40 fixtures per controller port.
- Set the dials on the fixtures to EXT (External Control)
- Connect the controller to the included RJ14 splitter, using the controller’s connection cable
- Connect one output of the splitter to the RJ14 plug of the fixture by the interconnect cable
- The indicator light on the ballast will blink when the connection is successful
- Connect the other splitter output to the following RJ14 splitter with an interconnect cable
- Repeat this process to connect up to 40 ballasts per controller port
Connecting The Fixture To The Mains
- Ensure the cord is not coiled and does not touch any hot surfaces.
- Always use a double throw contactor suitable of switching a capacitive load
- Never use household timers to switch the fixture, unless protecting it with a contact!
- If a controller is used, ensure the controller is connected to the fixture.
- Plug the power cord into the mains.
- Switch on mains power.
We recommend using a timer (to automate on/off times), and a contact (to protect your timer).
- Never use the fixture without a lamp or reflector
- Run your lamps at 100% output for at least 100 hours before dimming them to stabilise your lamp
- Always disconnect the fixture from the mains and allow lamps to cool for 30 minutes before performing any maintenance
- Never touch your lamp with bare hands
- Avoid coiled cords
- Ensure the power cord and the controller cable do not touch the reflector
- If external switching gear is used, ensure it can cope with the inrush current of the fixture