Get up to 8% more light with a Gavita!
They're pioneering lights crafted in Holland, the greenhouse capital!
They produce 8% more plant usable light than other 600W lights. Overall, you can expect a 10% yield increase.
- 3-in-1 ballast, lamp & reflector
- 600W, 400V Light (1150 µmol s-1)
- Classic series (does not connect to Master Controller)
These lights are brighter, cooler & more efficient than any other light we've seen.
- BUY 2+ for £289.95 each - SAVE £15 PER LIGHT (4% OFF)
- BUY 4+ for £279.95 each - SAVE £30 PER LIGHT (7% OFF)
10% yield increase
Compared to standard 600W grow lights
Long lamp life - 5,000hrs
Lamps easily last at least a year and hardly lose any light
3 year warranty
All Gavita lights come with a 3 year warranty that we honour - just make sure you hang on to your receipt.
It produces more light than 240V lights for the same power - colour rendering is super accurate, too.
96% vega/MIRO® aluminium reflector
It only loses 1% of it's reflectivity for every 1,000hrs of use.
No Power Loss
The distance from the lamp to ballast is very short, so there's no electromagnetic interference & no loss of power!
Easy Reflector Removal
600W, 400V Light (1150 µmol s-1)
- The Tech
Gavita Pro 400V / 600W Complete Systems
• Input Voltage:240-277 Volt
• Input Current 1:2.7A at 240V
• Power Factor:> 0.98
• Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
• Output Connection: IEC C14, power cable 10 ft with 240V plug
• Inner box dimensions:22.3"/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 7.5”/191mm (height)
• Case Temp. (°C):20 - 50°C
• Certification: CE
• Reflector Material: HortiStar HR 96 600 in bracket
• Light Source:600W 400V electronic single ended lamp
• Luminous Flux:90,000 Lumens
• PPF:1170 μMol/sec
• Article Number:220.127.116.11.10 (EU) | 18.104.22.168.11 (UK) | 22.214.171.124.12 (CH)
• EAN code:8718403052053 (EU) | 8718403052077 (UK) | 8718403052084 (CH)
- Kit Contains
1 x Combined Gavita Pro Ballast and Reflector
1 x 600 Watt Pro HPS Lamp
- How to Use
They’re easy to use – everything is plug and play. Watch the video above to see how to change your lamp & reflector
• Make sure you set it up with a heavy duty timer or contactor
• Do not use household timers!
• Always install lamps before connecting to your mains
• Always allow your lamps to cool for 30 minutes before restarting or changing
• A standard HPS lamp is not suitable to use with the Gavita Pro Ballast
• Never touch your lamp with bare hands
• Avoid coiled power cords
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (3)Can you use this light for both veg and flower stage? Do I need to use an extractor fan with this light?Thr Gavita Pro-Line Complete lighting systems cann be used in both veg & flower. We would recommend using an extraction system with these lighting systems.
Written by JB | 17 Nov 2013Can you use a gavita in a bud box set up,if so which size bud box and fan do i need for one light set upThe 600 Watt Gavita will work well in an XL budbox. I would go with the RVK125 extractor fan, or extraction kit 2 if you also need a filter.
Written by JS | 2 Aug 2013What is the energy ratings.how much less electricity would I use compared to a standard 600w hps.cheers jThe 600W Gavita will still use 600W of electricity, however, the manufacturers claim that is is more efficient than other 600W systems on the market, & will put out between 5-10% more PAR light than other 600W systems.
Written by j | 10 Jun 2013