Serious grower? Get a record yield with a 1000W Gavita!
They're pioneering lights crafted in Holland, the greenhouse capital!
Commercial growers fill their greenhouses with them!
- 3-in-1 ballast, lamp & reflector
- Dimmable 1000W, 400V Light (2100 µmol s-1)
- Part of Gavita's e-series (connects to Master Controller)
These lights are brighter, cooler & more efficient than any other light we've seen.
With an A++ energy label, they'll produce 8% more plant usable light for the same power as other lights.
- BUY 2+ for £499.95 each - SAVE £20 PER LIGHT (8% OFF)
- BUY 4+ for £484.95 each - SAVE £35 PER LIGHT (11% OFF)
- BUY 6+ for £469.95 each - SAVE £50 PER LIGHT (13% OFF)
Compatible with Gavita Master Controller
You can control up to 80 of these at once with a Gavita Master Controller! No switchboard or timer is needed!
10% yield increase
Compared to standard 600W grow lights
Long lamp life - 5,000hrs
Lamps easily last at least a year and hardly lose any light
3 year warranty
All Gavita lights come with a 3 year warranty that we honour - just make sure you hang on to your receipt.
Dimmable digital light
Dim or boost your lamp to 600W, 750W, 825W, 1000W or 1150W as a standalone fixture.
It produces more light than 240V lights for the same power - colour rendering is super accurate, too.
96% vega/MIRO® aluminium reflector
It only loses 1% of it's reflectivity for every 1,000hrs of use.
No Power Loss
The distance from the lamp to ballast is very short, so there's no electromagnetic interference & no loss of power!
Easy Reflector Removal
Simple to Carry
Quick Lamp Release
600W, 750W, 825W, 1000W, 1150W or Ext
2 x 1.5m Data Cables
Input Voltage: 230V-240V (± 10%)
Input Current 1: 4.6A (at 100%)
Input Power 1: 1055W (at 100%)
Input Current 2: 5.3A (at 110%)
Input Power 2: 1210W (at 110%)
Power Factor: 0,98
Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
Input Connection: IEC C14
Adjustable: 600/750/825/1000 /1150W/EXT
Operating Temp. (°C): 0 -35 °C
Case Temp. (°C): 75
External dim: Gavita Master controller analog protocol (<11,5V)
External dim connector: RJ14 connector build in (6P4C)
Article Number: 220.127.116.11.10 (EU) | 18.104.22.168.11 (UK) | 22.214.171.124.12 (CH)
EAN code: 8718403053326 (EU) | 8718403053340 (UK) | 8718403053357 (CH)
A) Pro 750e DE / 1000e DE fixture
- Electronic ballast
- Pro-line bracket
- Lever to unlatch reflector
- Lamp sockets
- Reflector Hortistar HR96 750/1000 DE
- Mounting points
B) Three-way control cable splitter (3xRJ14)
C) 2x Interconnect/ drop cable (RJ14/RJ14) – cable length: 1.5 m
D) Gavita Pro 750 W / 1000 W EL 400 V lamp
E) Local power cord
How to Use
Preparing the fixture for use
- Switch off the mains power
- Install the lamp into the fixture (don’t touch it with your bare hands)
- Hang the lamp by its two mounting points)
Connecting the fixture to a Gavita Master Controller
- Use the RJ14 splitters to daisy chain up to 40 fixtures per controller port.
- Set the dials on the fixtures to EXT (External Control)
- Connect the controller to the included RJ14 splitter, using the controller’s connection cable
- Connect one output of the splitter to the RJ14 plug of the fixture by the interconnect cable
- The indicator light on the ballast will blink when the connection is successful
- Connect the other splitter output to the following RJ14 splitter with an interconnect cable
- Repeat this process to connect up to 40 ballasts per controller port
Connecting the fixture to the mains
- Ensure the cord is not coiled and does not touch any hot surfaces.
- Always use a double throw contactor suitable of switching a capacitive load
- Never use household timers to switch the fixture, unless protecting it with a contact!
- If a controller is used, ensure the controller is connected to the fixture.
- Plug the power cord into the mains.
- Switch on mains power.
We recommend using a timer (to automate on/off times), and a contact (to protect your timer).
- Never use the fixture without a lamp or reflector
- Run your lamps at 100% output for at least 100 hours before dimming them to stabilise your lamp
- Always disconnect the fixture from the mains and allow lamps to cool for 30 minutes before performing any maintenance
- Never touch your lamp with bare hands
- Avoid coiled cords
- Ensure the power cord and the controller cable do not touch the reflector
- If external switching gear is used, ensure it can cope with the inrush current of the fixture
- Q & A
Questions and Answers