BAY6 Euro Lighting Systems
Want a low cost, entry level grow light? You can’t go wrong with a BAY6 Euro Lighting System.
It doesn’t cost much, but gives you plenty of light.
You’ll get: a Dual Spectrum Lamp + a BAY6 Euro Reflector + Ballast.
You’ll get a cracking spread of light, thanks to your reflector’s wing style shape and highly polished surface. It even has a nice ‘V’ fold above the lamp for maximum light distribution.
It’s simple and safe to use throughout the vegetative and flowering stages. For such a low cost it’s exceptional.
• Bundle! Grow Lamp + Euro Reflector + Ballast
• Dual spectrum lamp (blue and red light)
• For vegetative and flowering stages
• True, constant 600W output at the lamp
• 1 year ballast warranty
• Great quality for a low cost
• Reflector hanging mounts included
• Highly-polished, dimpled anodised aluminium reflector surface
• Wing style reflection for even light spread
• Simple and safe to use
• Approx reflector dimensions: 47cm x 40cm x 15cm ( L x W x H)
Each item in the BAY6 Euro Lighting System includes instructions, but you won't have any problems setting any of them up. Prior to suspending the ready-to-use BAY6 Euro Reflector, make sure you peel off the thin blue layer of film that prevents the product from scratching when sent out.
We recommend hanging the reflector from your ceiling or grow tent roof using Heavy Duty Rope Ratchets or Ezi-Roll Light Hangers - but chain does a good enough job too. 'S' Hooks and Screw Hooks may also be necessary.
Next screw the grow lamp into the lampholder and connect the reflector lead to the corresponding ballast lead. Finally plug the ballast into the mains - always use a contactor if controlling your system with a timer.