Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer Lighting Systems
Narrow or widen your beam angle with an Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer Lighting System.
You get: Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer Reflector + Lamp + Ballast.
There are 3 reflector wing positions – you can tweak your footprint & intensity to suit your height. For more control, you can even raise & lower your lamp holder.
Go narrow and far or wide and close. You can easily change wing positions mid crop as you raise and lower lights.
- Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer Reflector + Lamp + BAY6 Ballast
- Narrow or widen your reflector (3 wing positions)
- Raise & lower lamp holder
- Made from reflective hammertone
- Coverage area of 1.5m x 1m
- Dimensions: 65cm x 55cm (W x L) - 75cm x 55cm (W x L)
- 12-month ballast warranty
To prevent bright, hot spots building up under your lamp, buy an 'Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer Super Spreader' add on. It sits under your lamp to spread light & heat out evenly. You can bring your light even closer to plants without the risk of burning or stretching.
How To Use
Step by step instructions are provided for assembling the reflector.
Once suspended, hang the reflector from your ceiling or grow tent roof. For best results, use Heavy Duty Rope Ratchets or Ezi-Roll Light Hangers - but chain will do.
'S' Hooks and Ceiling Hook Plates are also needed.
For best results, adjust your lamp holder and reflector wings as you raise or lower lights to keep your footprint the same. Doing this will keep your spread of light consistent.
When starting vegetative growth:
• Narrow your beam angle
• Position your reflector high in the grow room.
• Position the lamp holder quite far away from the reflector
• If there are any shadows, adjust the lamp holder position.
As the plants become stronger and bigger:
• Bring your reflector closer to plants
• Widen your beam angle as you bring lights closer to plants
• This maintains the 1.5m spread
• Make sure you change the lamp holder position at each adjustment
In the final stages of growth:
• Slowly move the reflector back away from the canopy to create an artificial autumn
• Narrow the beam angle as the reflector rises
• Adjust the lamp holder to create an even spread once more
To prevent hot spots forming:
• When your reflector’s really close to the plant canopy, bring your lamp closer to your reflector.
• This artificially creates a shadow (heat shield attached) in the centre of your light spread.
• Light in this area is then reduced, to prevent stretching.
• You get an even canopy for maximum productivity across your crop.