Adjust-A-Wings Avenger Lighting Systems
Tweak your beam angle and fight hot spots with an Adjust-A-Wings Avenger Lighting System.
You get: Adjust-A-Wings Avenger Reflector + BAY6 (600W) or UltraVivid (250W & 400W) Lamp + Choice of Ballast
Narrow or widen to suit your hanging height & plants. There are 3 wing positions - go near and narrow or far and wide to keep your light intensity & footprint spot on.
You can even use this reflector to mimic seasonal conditions.
To fight hot spots & stop plants stretching, a removable ‘super-spreader’ heat shield is included! It sits under your lamp to spread out light and heat. No more bright, hot patches! With one attached, you can bring your light much closer to plant without burning or stretching.
- Adjust-A-Wings Avenger Reflector + BAY6 (600W) or UltraVivid (250W & 400W) Lamp + Choice of Ballast
- Narrow or widen your reflector (3 wing positions)
- Raise & lower lampholder
- Spread light evenly & deflect heat (removable Super Spreader included)
- No hot spots - ideal for low hanging heights
- 98% reflective Vega/Miro aluminium
- Cover an area of 1.5m x 1m
- Dimensions: 65cm x 55cm (W x L) - 75cm x 55cm (W x L)
- 12 month ballast warranty
Step by step instructions are provided for assembling the reflector.
Once suspended, hang the reflector from your ceiling or grow tent roof. For best results, use Heavy Duty Rope Ratchets or Ezi-Roll Light Hangers - but chain will do.
'S' Hooks and Ceiling Hook Plates are also needed.
For best results, adjust your lampholder and reflector wings as you raise or lower lights to keep your footprint the same. Doing this will keep your spread of light consistent.
When starting vegetative growth:
• Narrow your beam angle
• Position your reflector high in the grow room.
• Position the lampholder quite far away from the reflector
• If there are any shadows, adjust the lampholder position.
As the plants become stronger and bigger:
• Bring your reflector closer to plants
• Widen your beam angle as you bring lights closer to plants
• This maintains the 1.5m spread
• Make sure you change the lampholder position at each adjustment
In the final stages of growth:
• Slowly move the reflector back away from the canopy to create an artificial autumn
• Narrow the beam angle as the reflector rises
• Adjust the lampholder to create an even spread once more
To prevent hot spots forming:
• When your reflector’s really close to the plant canopy, bring your lamp closer to your reflector.
• This artificially creates a shadow (heat shield attached) in the centre of your light spread.
• Light in this area is then reduced, to prevent stretching.
• You get an even canopy for maximum productivity across your crop.