Get greenhouse tech for a grow room price – grab this 315W CDM grow light.
It connects to a Parlux Master Controller.
If using CDMs as supplemental lights, this is ideal! You can dim connected HPS lights without dimming your CDMs. This way you maintain a broad light spectrum & ideal temperature.
- Greenhouse tech: connected to Parlux Master Controller
- Digital ballats: cool, quiet & low energy
- Link cable included: for multi-linking ballasts to Parlux Controller
You save energy with this light! As a digital light, it uses 3 -4% less energy per ballast.
- Dimmer dial (150W, 200W, 250W, 315W, 330W)
- Low power, 3-4% less energy per ballast
- Protects lamps - no power surges (soft-start dimming)
- Compatible with all 315W CDM lamps
- Silent to run
- Low heat output
- Compact & lightweight
- Hot lamps re-strike: after a power cut, no need to wait for lamp to cool
Choose your own lamp
930 Agro Lamp: (Supplemental Or Standalone)
- 1.9 micromoles (µmol) per Watt
- Fuller light spectrum
942 Daylight Lamp (Supplemental Only)
- 1.7µmol per Watt
- Bluer light spectrum
- Supplemental light only
Choose your own reflector
Maxibright Horizon Remote
- Ideal as supplemental (wide angled)
- Compact – free air flow
- Wide angled – ideal in 2.4m x 1.2m area
Maxibright Focus Remote
- Ideal standalone (narrow, concentrated light spread)
- Closed-end CDM reflector
- Covers 0.8m x 0.8m - 1m x 1m area
With the Parlux Master Controller
Dim & Boost lights in 2W increments for precise climate control with this controller.
You can split lights into 2 groups! Each group can have its own set of rules.
A lot of growers use this set-up:
- Group A: HPS lights, set to dim first when climate climbs too high
- Group B: CDM lights, set to dim at such a high temperature it'll never actually happen
There’s lots to love about this controller:
- Sunrise & sunset mode: no harsh temp or lighting shifts, like in nature
- Connect 160 ballasts: multi-link up to 80 per zone
- Temperature sensors inc: you get a temperature sensor for each zone
- Plug & Play: portable & easy to set up
- LCD touch screen: easy to program
- Overheating protection: Auto dim & shutdown function
Cables needed to multi-link ballasts to each grou come with your Parlux Linx Ballast.
All other connections are included with the Parlux Master Controller.
Parlux Linx 315W Temperature Controlled Ballast Dimming Options 150W, 200W, 250W, 315W, 330W and EXT Input Voltage Range 180-265Vac Input Frequency 50/60Hz Output Frequency 100kHz Power Factor >0.99 Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <10% Operational Temp. -20°C to + 40°C Dimensions 243mm x 103mm x 71mm (L x W x H) Weight 2.3kg
- Q & A
Questions and Answers