Get greenhouse tech for a grow room price – grab this ballast. It connects to a Parlux Master Controller for premium lighting & temperature control.
When connected, you can dim ballasts from 0-100% (like in greenhouses!).
There's no costly fixture needed to connect – ballasts work with: any 600W HPS lamp & reflector.
- Greenhouse tech: 0-100% dimming (connected to Parlux Master Controller)
- Cost saving: works with any 600W HPS, MH & Dual Spectrum lamp + reflector
- 0-100% dimming (connected to Parlux controller) or dimming dial (no controller)
- Link cable included: for multi-linking ballasts to Parlux Controller
You’ll really save energy! As a digital ballast it uses 3-4% less energy per ballast.
- Dimmer dial (250W, 400W, 440W, 600W, 660W)
- Low power, 3-4% less energy per ballast
- No power surges (soft-start dimming) - protects lamp
- Compatible with all 600W HPS, MH & dual spectrum lamps
- Silent to run
- Low heat output
- Compact & lightweight
- Hot lamps re-strike: after a power cut, no need to wait for lamp to cool
With the Parlux Master Controller
Dim & Boost lights from 0-100% for precise climate control with this controller.
You can split lights into 2 zones! Each zone can have its own set of rules.
A lot of growers put:
- Zone 1: HPS lights, set to dim first when climate climbs too high
- Zone 2: CDM lights, set to dim at such a low temperature it'll never really happen
There’s lots to love about this controller:
- Sunrise & sunset mode: no harsh temp or lighting shifts, like in nature
- Connect 160 ballasts: up to 80 per zone
- Temperature sensors inc: you get a temperature sensor for each zone
- Plug & Play: portable & easy to set up
- LCD touch screen: easy to program
- Overheating protection: auto dim & shutdown function
Cables needed to multi-link ballasts to each zone come with your Parlux Linx Ballasts.
All other connections are included with the Parlux Master Controller.
Parlux Linx 600W Temperature Controlled Ballast Power (W) 600W Input Voltage Range 180-265Vac Input Frequency 50/60Hz Output Frequency >60kHz Power Factor >0.99 Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <10% Operational Temp. -20°C to + 40°C Dimensions 281mm x 103mm x 71mm (L x W x H) Weight 2.3kg
- How to Use
- Q & A
Questions and Answers