Parlux Linx 600W Temperature Controlled Ballast
Get greenhouse tech for a grow room price – grab this ballast. It connects to a Parlux Master Controller for premium lighting & temperature control.
When connected, you can dim ballasts from 250W-660W in 2W increments (like in greenhouses!).
There's no costly fixture needed to connect – ballasts work with: any 600W HPS lamp & reflector.
- Greenhouse tech: 2W increment dimming (connected to Parlux Master Controller)
- Cost saving: works with any 600W HPS, MH & Dual Spectrum lamp + reflector
- 2W increment dimming (connected to Parlux controller) or dimming dial (no controller)
- Link cable included: for multi-linking ballasts to Parlux Controller
You’ll really save energy! As a digital ballast it uses 3-4% less energy per ballast.
- Dimmer dial (250W, 400W, 440W, 600W, 660W)
- Low power, 3-4% less energy per ballast
- No power surges (soft-start dimming) - protects lamp
- Compatible with all 600W HPS, MH & dual spectrum lamps
- Silent to run
- Low heat output
- Compact & lightweight
- Hot lamps re-strike: after a power cut, no need to wait for lamp to cool
With The Parlux Master Controller
Dim & Boost lights in 2W increments for precise climate control with this controller.
You can split lights into 2 groups! Each group can have its own set of rules.
A lot of growers use this set-up:
- Group A: HPS lights, set to dim first when climate climbs too high
- Group B: CDM lights, set to dim at such a high temperature it'll never happen
There’s lots to love about this controller:
- Sunrise & sunset mode: no harsh temp or lighting shifts, like in nature
- Connect 160 ballasts: up to 80 per zone
- Temperature sensors inc: you get a temperature sensor for each zone
- Plug & Play: portable & easy to set up
- LCD touch screen: easy to program
- Overheating protection: Auto dim & shutdown function
Cables needed to multi-link ballasts to each group come with your Parlux Linx Ballasts.
All other connections are included with the Parlux Master Controller.
|Parlux Linx 600W Temperature Controlled Ballast|
|Input Voltage Range||180-265Vac|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<10%|
|Operational Temp.||-20°C to + 40°C|
|Dimensions||281mm x 103mm x 71mm (L x W x H)|