Parlux Linx 315W Temperature Controlled CDM Ballast
Get greenhouse tech for a grow room price – grab this 315W CDM ballast.
It connects to a Parlux Master Controller (connector included).
No costly fixture is needed to connect - this ballast works with any 315W CDM lamp & any CDM reflector.
- Greenhouse tech: Connected to Parlux Master Controller
- Cost saving: works with any 315W CDM lamp + reflector
- Link cable included: for multi-linking ballasts to Parlux Controller
You’ll really save energy! As a digital ballast it uses 3-4% less energy per ballast.
- Dimmer dial (150W, 200W, 250W, 315W, 330W)
- Low power, 3-4% less energy per ballast
- No power surges (soft-start dimming) - protects lamp
- Compatible with 315W CDM lamps
- Silent to run
- Low heat output
- Compact & lightweight
- Hot lamps re-strike: after a power cut, no need to wait for lamp to cool
With The Parlux Master Controller
Dim & Boost lights in 2W increments for precise climate control with this controller.
You can split lights into 2 groups! Each zone can have its own set of rules.
A lot of growers use this set-up:
- Group A: HPS lights, set to dim first when climate climbs too high
- Group B: CDM lights, setto dim at such a high temperature it'll never actually happen
There’s lots to love about this controller:
- Sunrise & sunset mode: no harsh temp or lighting shifts, like in nature
- Connect 160 ballasts: multi-link up to 80 per zone
- Temperature sensors inc: you get a temperature sensor for each zone
- Plug & Play: portable & easy to set up
- LCD touch screen: easy to program
- Overheating protection: Auto dim & shutdown function
Cables needed to multi-link ballasts to each group come with your Parlux Linx Ballasts.
All other connections are included with the Parlux Master Controller.
|Parlux Linx 315W Temperature Controlled Ballast|
|Dimming Options||150W, 200W, 250W, 315W, 330W and EXT|
|Input Voltage Range||180-265Vac|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<10%|
|Operational Temp.||-20°C to + 40°C|
|Dimensions||243mm x 103mm x 71mm (L x W x H)|