Increase your humidity without wetting plants! The Mist Maker's light, fine fog is what you need.
It produces water vapour via ultrasonic vibration to increase your humidity.
To use it, you just place it in a bucket or tank, with your water level reaching just above the ceramic plates in your mist maker.
It's quiet, compact and cool running. To prevent overheating, if your water level drops too low, your Mist Maker will switch off.
For best results, point a fan at it so mist is distributed evenly in your grow room.
- Light, fine fog that doesn't wet plants
- Overheating protection (auto-off)
- For best results, use with a Float Valve (you don't have to top up your tank as often)
Number of Lights Mist Maker 3 Up to 2 Mist Maker 5 Up to 4 Note
To use it, your mist maker sits in a tank or bucket of water. For it to work, your water level needs to be just higher than the ceramic discs of your mist maker.
Unless you want to keep topping up your tank, you will need a Mist Maker Float. You can fill your tank right up, and your mist maker will simply float at the right level until your tank is empty.
- Mist Maker 3 Float (for Mist Maker 3)
- Mist Maker 5 Fload (for Mist Maker 5)
Don't forget the manufacturer recommends using tap water with the Mist Maker so the water level sensor can function at its best.
- How to Use
- Place your Mist Maker in a large propagator or the centre of your grow room
- Sit it in a bucket, tank or float just below the surface of the water
- Always ensure the water level remains topped up – otherwise overheating can occur
- Setting up a top up tank and float valve is a good way of ensuring that a suitable water level is maintained
- Blow a fan over your Mist Maker to help disperse the mist
- A Grasslin Timer, humidistat - or better still - a GSE Humidifier/Dehumidifier Controller, should be employed to control your Mist Maker
- Periodically wipe the ceramic discs with a soft cloth to stop them from becoming contaminated
- The ceramic discs have a lifespan of approximately 5000 working hours, depending on water quality
- Your Mist Maker can be left to run 24/7 but to prolong product life we suggest having it off during the night period and introducing 15 minute breaks every now and again
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (1)