Integra Boost Curing Pack Humidity Regulators
Bring out the flavour, consistency & quality of herbs, spices & chillies when curing! Drop one of these in your curing jar or bag.
It absorbs & releases moisture to keep your humidity to 55% RH or 62% RH. At that humidity you prolong processes that intensify taste & aroma.
During curing your end produce won’t dry or crisp (too little moisture). You won’t get mould (too much moisture). You’ll simply be creating a more potent flavour & aroma at an optimum humidity.
- Keep humidity to 55% or 62% RH when curing
- Intensify aroma, flavours & quality
- Prevent mould & over-drying
- Easy to use – just add into your jar or bag
- Indicator card – pink dot turns blue when bag needs replacing
- Low cost – from £1.25 per sachet
- Non-toxic, salt-free and spill-proof
- 99% biodegradable
How it Works
Processes that improve the flavour & aroma of herbs, spices & chillies don’t stop immediately at harvest. And you can prolong them by slowly curing at the right temperature & humidity.
For example, enzymes & bacteria can continue breaking down leftover minerals and sugars
A controlled cure, at the right temperature & humidity, prolongs quality-enhancing processes such as these.
To keep your humidity spot on, Integra Boost Curing Packs add or absorb moisture. This keeps your humidity at 55% or 62% RH.
- Ideal to prolong quality-enhancing processes
- No mould issues
- No over-drying
How to Use
Simply place the sachet and indicator card (unopened) in your curing jar or bag.
Replace when the dot on the indicator card turns blue.
How many pack of Integra Boost do I need?
Depending on the amount of contents to be preserved, we recommend the following guidelines:
- For up to 12g of product you will need a 4g packet of Integra Boost
- For 12-28g of product you will need an 8g packet of Integra Boost
- For up to 450g (1 pound) of product you will need a 67g packet of Integra Boost
These numbers are just a guide. There's no harm in using more than one pack to speed up the process. Integra Boost sachets will respond accordingly.