Bring out the flavour, consistency & quality of herbs, spices & chillies when curing! Drop one of these in your curing jar or bag.
It absorbs & releases moisture to keep your humidity to 62% RH. At that humidity you prolong processes that intensify taste & aroma.
During curing your end produce won’t dry or crisp (too little moisture). You won’t get mould (too much moisture). You’ll simply be creating a more potent flavour & aroma at an optimum humidity.
- Keep humidity to 62% RH when curing
- Intensify aroma, flavours & quality
- Prevent mould & over-drying
- Easy to use – just add into your jar or bag
- Indicator card – pink dot turns blue when bag needs replacing
- Low cost – from £1.25 per sachet
- Non-toxic, salt-free and spill-proof
- 99% biodegradable
How it Works
Processes that improve the flavour & aroma of herbs, spices & chillies don’t stop immediately at harvest. And you can prolong them by slowly curing at the right temperature & humidity.
For example, enzymes & bacteria can continue breaking down leftover minerals and sugars
A controlled cure, at the right temperature & humidity, prolongs quality-enhancing processes such as these.
To keep your humidity spot on, Integra Boost Curing Packs add or absorb moisture. This keeps your humidity at 62% RH.
- Ideal to prolong quality-enhancing processes
- No mould issues
- No over-drying
How to Use
Simply place the sachet and indicator card (unopened) in your curing jar or bag.
Replace when the dot on the indicator card turns blue.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers