Flip between 2 x speed settings without a controller an - grab an RAM Mixed-Flow Fan.
It's great for seasonal changes - go higher in summer, and lower in winter.
It’s excellent value and easy to set up (plug & play!). You don't need to wire your fan in either (power lead included).
RAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fans Tech Spec
- Plug & Play: No fan wiring + power lead included
- 2 speed settings (no controller needed)
- Fast clean: Quick-release fan mechanism for easy cleaning & maintenance of fan
100mm 125mm 150mm 200mm
Op. temp range
20⁰C - 50⁰C 20⁰C - 50⁰C 20⁰C - 50⁰C 20⁰C - 50⁰C
IP44 IP44 IP44 IP44 Impeller ABS ABS ABS ABS Variable Speed: Power consumpion 25W 30W 48W 123W Variable Speed: Current (A) 0.11 0.13 0.20 0.52 Variable Speed: RPM 1900 2250 2050 1900 Variable Speed: Airflow 165m3/h 248m3/h 398m3/h 690m3/h High Speed: Power consumption 28W 35W 54W 125W High Speed: Current (A) 0.12 0.14 0.23 0.57 High Speed: RPM 2210 2520 2550 2300 High Speed: Airflow 199m3/h 284m3/h 517m3/h 840m3/h
Which air flow?
• 100mm (4") RAM Mixed Flow Inline Fan - (165m3/hour or 199m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 400W light
• 125mm (5") RAM Mixed Flow Inline Fan - (248m3/hour or 284m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 600W light
• 150mm (6") RAM Mixed Flow Inline Fan - (398m3/hour or 517m3/hour) - Up to 2 x 600W lights
• 200mm (8") RAM Mixed Flow Inline Fan - (690m3/hour or 840m3/hour) - Up to 4 x 600W lights
- Q & A
Questions and Answers