RAM Mixed-Flow Extraction Kits
Due to the knock-on effects of covid-19 lockdowns on our supply chain, we have had to source an alternative supplier for the RAM Mixed-Flow fan.
The product you will receive may be different to the image on this product page. We are currently sending out replacement fans that have very similar maximum airflow readings, but don't offer dual speed settings.
Save on extraction with an RAM Mixed-Flow Extraction Kit. It’s excellent value and easy to set up.
There’s no wiring and no sizing up (fan + filter + ducting + fixings included).
You can flip between 2 x speed settings without a controller. This is great for seasonal changes.
- Plug & Play: No fan wiring + power lead included
- 2 speed settings (no controller needed)
- Fast clean: Quick-release fan mechanism for easy cleaning & maintenance of fan
- Excellent value: Everything you need for temperature, CO2, humidity & odour control
1 x RAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fan
1 x BAY6 Carbon Filter
1 x 5m Combi Ducting
3 x Duct Clip
Op. temp range
|20⁰C - 50⁰C||20⁰C - 50⁰C||20⁰C - 50⁰C||20⁰C - 50⁰C|
|Variable Speed: Power consumption||25W||30W||48W||123W|
|Variable Speed: Current (A)||0.11||0.13||0.20||0.52|
|Variable Speed: RPM||1900||2250||2050||1900|
|Variable Speed: Airflow||165m3/h||248m3/h||398m3/h||690m3/h|
|High Speed: Power consumption||28W||35W||54W||125W|
|High Speed: Current (A)||0.12||0.14||0.23||0.57|
|High Speed: RPM||2210||2520||2550||2300|
|High Speed: Airflow||199m3/h||284m3/h||517m3/h||840m3/h|
Which Air Flow?
• 100mm (4") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (165m3/hour or 199m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 400W light
• 125mm (5") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (248m3/hour or 284m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 600W light
• 150mm (6") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (398m3/hour or 517m3/hour) - Up to 2 x 600W lights
• 200mm (8") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (690m3/hour or 840m3/hour) - Up to 4 x 600W lights
Why Use An Air Extraction Kit?
Plants consume CO2 and release humidity. At the same time, your grow lights and other hot bits of kit are increasing your grow room temperature.
So you need to draw out hot, stale, humid, CO2 depleted air, and replace it with fresh, cooler, CO2 rich air.
This is what’s known as air exchange. In each system, you need:
A fan: draw air out
A filter: to remove odours before air is extracted
Ducting: to vent air where you need it
The beauty of an extraction kit is that you don’t need to worry about sizing everything up. You already know your carbon filter, fan & ducting will fit together. It’s the easiest answer to air exchange.
How To Use
1. Connect the fan to the carbon filter with a length of ducting
• Place a clip on either side of the ducting
• Connect one end to the carbon filter, the other end to the fan
2. Place a length of ducting to the other end of the fan
• Again, first attach the ducting clip
3. Position your filter
• Either hang it with a heavy duty chain, rope ratchets or stand it on a carbon filter frame
• The loose end of the ducting will need to be out of your grow space
Position your filter near the ceiling of your grow room, as hot, stale air will rise.
Create intake holes near the base of your growing space so your plants get a constant flow of fresh air to your plants.