Save on extraction with an RAM Mixed-Flow Extraction Kit. It’s excellent value and easy to set up.
There’s no wiring and no sizing up (fan + filter + ducting + fixings included).
You can flip between 2 x speed settings without a controller. This is great for seasonal changes.
- Plug & Play: No fan wiring + power lead included
- 2 speed settings (no controller needed)
- Fast clean: Quick-release fan mechanism for easy cleaning & maintenance of fan
- Excellent value: Everything you need for temperature, CO2, humidity & odour control
1 x RAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fan
1 x BAY6 Carbon Filter
1 x 5m Combi Ducting
3 x Duct ClipRAM Mixed-Flow Inline Fans Tech Spec
100mm 125mm 150mm 200mm
Op. temp range
20⁰C - 50⁰C 20⁰C - 50⁰C 20⁰C - 50⁰C 20⁰C - 50⁰C
IP44 IP44 IP44 IP44 Impeller ABS ABS ABS ABS Variable Speed: Power consumpion 25W 30W 48W 123W Variable Speed: Current (A) 0.11 0.13 0.20 0.52 Variable Speed: RPM 1900 2250 2050 1900 Variable Speed: Airflow 165m3/h 248m3/h 398m3/h 690m3/h High Speed: Power consumption 28W 35W 54W 125W High Speed: Current (A) 0.12 0.14 0.23 0.57 High Speed: RPM 2210 2520 2550 2300 High Speed: Airflow 199m3/h 284m3/h 517m3/h 840m3/h
Which air flow?
• 100mm (4") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (165m3/hour or 199m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 400W light
• 125mm (5") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (248m3/hour or 284m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 600W light
• 150mm (6") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (398m3/hour or 517m3/hour) - Up to 2 x 600W lights
• 200mm (8") RAM Mixed Flow Extraction Kit - (690m3/hour or 840m3/hour) - Up to 4 x 600W lights
Why use an Air Extraction Kit?
Plants consume CO2 and release humidity. At the same time, your grow lights and other hot bits of kit are increasing your grow room temperature.
So you need to draw out hot, stale, humid, CO2 depleted air, sand replace it with fresh, cooler, CO2 rich air.
This is what’s known as air exchange. In each system, you need:
A fan: draw air out
A filter: to remove odours before air is extracted
Ducting: to vent air where you need it
The beauty of an extraction kit is that you don’t need to worry about sizing everything up. You already know your carbon filter, fan & ducting will fit together. It’s the easiest answer to air exchange.
How to Use
1. Connect the fan to the carbon filter with a length of ducting
• Place a clip on either side of the ducting
• Connect one end to the carbon filter, the other end to the fan
2. Place a length of ducting to the other end of the fan
• Again, first attach the ducting clip
3. Position your filter
• Either hang it with a heavyduty chain, rope ratchets or stand it on a carbon filter frame
• The loose end of the ducting will need to be out of your grow space
Position your filter near the ceiling of your grow room, as hot, stale air will rise.
Create intake holes near the base of your growing space so your plants get a constant flow of fresh air to your plants.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers