Professional Extraction Kits
Join thousands of other growers who use our bestselling Professional Extraction Kit.
It’s the most reliable air exchange and odour removal kit around.
It’s got everything you need to help manage temperatures and regulate CO2 and humidity levels, ultimately leading to bigger yields.
Your trusty bundle will also help keep mould at bay, eliminate bad odours and remove hot air.
All parts are tried, tested, trusted and built to last - this clever kit won’t let you down.
Find out why it’s used by more of our growers than any other kit – get yours today.
• Reliable air exchange and odour removal kit
• Tried, tested and trusted – it’s our bestseller!
• Secure and easy to install
• Regulate CO2 and humidity levels
• Helps keep temperatures down
• Reduces risk of mould
• 1 x Systemair RVK Extraction Fan – powerful, reliable, runs silently
• 1 x PK Professional Carbon Filter – uses high grade carbon!
• 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - resistant to temperature and pressures
• 1 x Quick Release Duct Clip - super secure with worm screw
• 1 x Fast Clamp – snug, no-noise fit
For more information on each, see ‘The Tech’.
Choose your Air Flow Rate
• RVK100A1 Professional Extraction Kit 1 - 184m3/hour
• RVK125A1 Professional Extraction Kit 2 - 220m3/hour
• RVK150A1 Professional Extraction Kit 3 - 428m3/hour
• RVK150L1 Professional Extraction Kit 4 - 720m3/hour
• RVK200A1 Professional Extraction Kit 5 - 796m3/hour
• RVK250L1 Professional Extraction Kit 6 - 1080m3/hour
• RVK315A1 Professional Extraction Kit 7 - 1375m3/hour
Plants constantly consume CO2 and release moisture.
This is problematic: • CO2 drops below the optimum level for photosynthesis • Too much moisture inhibits growth • Moisture also encourages the development of mould
If left untreated, the air around your plants becomes hot and humid with too little CO2.
It’s important that you reguarly remove and replace this air with an air exchange system to: • Extract stale air to make space for fresh air • Give plants a steady supply of CO2 • Help control temperatures (by extracting hot air) • Prevent mould from taking hold (moisture is extracted)
Controlling the air your plants are exposed to in this way will ultimately lead to healthier crops and bigger yields.
Systemair RVK Extractor Fan
Try air extraction the Systemair way.
You’ll get a turbo fan that’s quiet but mighty – just wait ‘til you see it in action.
It’ll deftly draw out stale, hot, humid air to make room for fresh, CO2 rich air.
It’ll run 24/7, ensuring a steady, constant air flow.
You won’t need a power cable – you get one with your Extraction Kit.
• 4m Power lead included (as part of the Professional Extraction kit)
• Designed to run 24/7
• Runs silently
• Easily connects to carbon filters and silencers
• Well established, trusted brand
• It’s a bestseller!
PK Professional Carbon Filter
Fight foul odours with the unbeatable PK Professional Carbon Filter.
It uses only the purest virgin carbon pellets – no foul smells will get past it.
These pellets are the perfect size to absorb all smells without restricting air flow.
Your carbon filter will last – the carbon alone has a life of 18 months.
You won’t find a filter better than this – it was made specifically for air filtration! ‘Lighter’ alternatives just won’t work as well.
• Uses pure, virgin carbon pellets
• Designed specifically for air filtration
• Unbeatable – ‘lighter’ filters can’t compete
• Built to last
• Carbon lasts 18 months.
5m Combi Ducting
Your fan pushes stale air through your combi ducting, out of your grow space.
It’s tough, flexible, airtight and resistant to temperatures and pressures in your grow space, too.
It has an aluminium and polyester inner shell, with the support of a durable steel wire helix.
Simply connect one end to your extractor fan and the other end out of your grow space.
• Strong and air tight
• Resistant to temperatures
• Resistant to grow room pressures
• Connects to your Extractor Fan
• Aluminium and polyester inner shell
• Supported by steel wire helix
Quick Release Duct Clip
When securing ducting to your extractor fan, always use duct clips.
They’re easy to attach and remove, yet super secure, thanks to their tightly woven worm screws.
• Connects ducting to your extractor fan
• Uses tightly woven worm screws
• Quick release design
• Highly secure
Forget the ducting - connect your extractor fan to your carbon filter with a Fast Clamp instead.
They all have an anti-vibration, neoprene padding for a snug, no noise fit.
• Connects extractor fan to carbon filter
• No ducting needed
• Snug, no noise fit
• Anti-vibration neoprene padding
• Not suitable for connecting ducting
1 x RVK Extractor Fan & 4m Power Lead
1 x PK Professional Carbon Filter
1 x Fast Clamp
1 x Quick Release Duct Clip
1 x 5m of Combi Ducting
1. Connect the mounting bracket to the fan
2. Connect the extractor fan to the carbon filter
- Using your fast clamp (no ducting needed)
3. Connect the ducting to the other end of the fan
- Use the supplied duct clip
4. Position your filter
- Either hang it with a heavy duty chain or stand it on a filter frame
- The loose end of the ducting will need to be out of your grow space
Positioning your filter near the ceiling of your grow room, as hot, stale air will rise.
Also create intake holes near the base of your growing space so your plants get a constant flow of fresh air.