Get a PPM of up to 1200 for a low cost – grab a TNB The Enhancer CO2 Canister.
It’s made from 100% organic ingredients.
There’s no CO2 waste – The Enhancer canisters are activated by you. CO2 starts to release within minutes of activation.
- Self-activated (no CO2 waste) – just 1L of lukewarm water
- Up to 1200ppm in 3.65m x 3.65m area for 2 weeks
- Refillable CO2 canisters
- Lower CO2 production during lights off
Shake once a day (3.65m x 3.65m area) or every other day (1.8m x 1.8m area
No heat is produced, and no extra bits of kit are needed.
You can even refill your cannisters to keep costs low.
How it Works
Once water is added, CO2 production begins.
Shaking the bottles mixes the contents in the bottle, to help reactivate the processes. One shake a day does the trick in a 3.65m x 3.65m area.
Heat from your grow lights increases CO2 production, so most CO2 dosing happens during the day, when plants use it. This reduces CO2 waste
You’ll notice a hissing noise at first, which is just CO2 being released. Though the hissing will stop over time, as less CO2 is being release, bottles will produce CO2 for 2 – 3 weeks after activation.
Why Add CO2?
CO2 is used by plants for photosynthesis (sugar production). If your CO2 level is restricted, so is photosynthesis.
Plants can actually use up to 1200ppm.
The problem is, in nature CO2 levels are around 400 - 450ppm.
So unless you add extra CO2 to your grow room, plants won’t ever photosynthesise at their optimum rate. Even a small increase can improve your yield.
In summer, adding CO2 also helps to prevent heat stress.
How to Use
You can use The Enhancer throughout your cycle.
1. Remove the lid
2. Add 1 litre of clean lukewarm water
3. Place the lid back on
4. Remove the sticker from the lid
5. Cover the hole in the lid with your thumb and give the bottle a quick shake
6. Remove the lid again
7. Hang the bottle slightly higher than your plant canopy, away from extractor fans. If you need to, you can place it on the floor near an oscillating fan.
8. Shake once a day (3.65m x 3.65m) or every other day (1.8m x 1.8m)
- For optimum performance, shake The Enhancer daily
- Place The Enhancer as far from your extractor fans as possible
- Point an oscillating fan at The Enhancer bottle to help disperse CO2 evenly
- For best results, activate your canister 1hr after lights go on. This is when plants use most CO2.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers