Enrich areas of up to 220m2 with CO2 - grab a Pro-Leaf CO2 Generator.
It burns liquid propane gas (LPG) or naural gas (NG) to produce CO2 + water vapour.
They're super flexible - you can modify your CO2 output with ease. To do this, you simply cap off burners (4kW model) or use the handy selector switches (10kW).
Each unit is complete with an electronic solenoid assembly - you can turn off CO2 generation at set times (with no gas leaks!).
- 4kW: 90m2 coverage, 10kW: 220m2 coverage
- Runs on liquid propane gas (LPG) or Natural Gas (NG)
- Can modify CO2 output!
Modify CO2 Output (caps included)
With the 4kW model, you get 2 x brass caps you can use to shut off two burners.
With the 10kW model, you don't need these caps! You can operate 2, 5, 7 or all 10 burners at a time using the handy selector switches.
No Pilot Flame
The intelligent electronic ignition system removes the need for one.
Suspend it or Stand It
Suspend it using rope ratchets...Stand it up on the expandable metal leg attachments.
Solenoid valve attachment
This allows you to turn the CO2 supply off & on. Never get a controller without a solenoid valve - you won't be able to shut off the gas supply completely.
Tip-over safety switch
There's also a tip-over switch, which cuts power if the unit isn't upright.
Minimal carbon deposits
To reduce carbon build ups, the brass burners have chrome lined tips.
Even CO2 Dispersion
CO2 is pushed out of both sides of the unit, thanks to the unique 'V' shaped internal design.
Why Add CO2?
Plants use CO2 for photosynthesis (sugar production).
If CO2 is restricted, so is sugar production.
Plants can handle 1000ppm - 1200ppm of CO2. There's only around 400ppm - 450ppm in the air. Bringing that up to the optimum 1200ppm is one of the easiest ways to increases your yield by up to 20%!
In summer, extra CO2 and also helps plants with heat stress by photosynthesising more!
- Gas regulator
- 3.66m hose
- Hanging hardware
- Metal feed
- 24V power adapter
How to Use
- Connect the gasline
- Connect to your CO2 controller
- Full instructions are included.
- If capping off CO2 burners, always choose burners furthest from the igniter.
- Place an air circulator fan next to your generator to spread CO2 evenly in your room.
- Don't forget to keep the generator away from exhaust fans so - otherwise an CO2 will be sucked right back out of your grow room.
Equipment needed (LPG)
1. Propane cannister (red / orange) - available in most petrol stations or garages
2. LPG Generator (Pro-Leaf)
3. UK Propane Regulator (Low Pressure) - should come with the cannister
- 1/2 bar regulator (with 4kW Generator)
- 1 bar regulator (with 8kW or 10kW Generator)
5. Pipe cutters
6. Leak detection fluid
7. Hose clamp / gas hose clips
The TechThe Tech - Liquid Propane Gas (LPG)
4kW 10kW 4 burners 10 burners 2 burners 5 burners 7 burners Operating Pressure 11.0" WC / 2.8 kPa kW Rating 2.65 6.65 1.35 3.30 4.65 BTU Rating 9052 22630 4526 11315 15841 CO2 Output p/H (SCF) 10.60 26.50 5.30 13.25 18.55 CO2 Output p/H (m3) 0.30 0.75 0.15 0.38 0.53 Weight 10kg 11.60kg Dimensions (mm) 380mm x 250mm x 510mm Coverage (approx) m3 115m3 285m3 60m3 140m3 200m3The Tech - Natural Gas (NG) 4kW 10kW 4 burners 10 burners 2 burners 5 burners 7 burners Operating Pressure 4.50" WC / 1.15 kPa kW Rating 3.25 8.10 1.60 4.05 5.65 BTU Rating 9052 27670 5534 13835 19369 CO2 Output p/H (SCF) 10.80 27.70 5.30 13.25 18.55 CO2 Output p/H (m3) 0.31 0.78 0.15 0.38 0.54 Weight 10kg 11.60kg Dimensions (mm) 380mm x 250mm x 510mm Coverage (approx) m3 115m3 285m3 60m3 140m3 200m3
- Q & A
Questions and Answers