So you want more yield? Well check out this system! The Hobby Pro Plus NFT 600 Kit uses TWO 424 Gro-Tanks and the awesome 600 Watt Puma Euro Light System to deliver up to TWICE the yield of the Hobby Plus Kit - NFT 400. With our comprehensive growing instructions also thrown in for good measure to help you along the way, great results are inevitable. A knockout system for the really keen hobbyist looking to grow between 8 and 20 plants NFT style! To use this system you ideally need an available growing area of 120cm x 120cm.
- Kit Contains
Included in our complete Ready-To-Grow 'Hobby Pro Plus Kit - NFT 600' are the following items:
- 600 Watt BAY6 Euro Light System
- Exolux Ezi-Roll Light Hangers (Pair)
- Eco-Technics Two Light Timer Contactor
- Grasslin Mechanical Timer
- 2 x NFT Gro-Tank 424 System
- Vita Link Max Grow and Bloom Nutrients (2 litres of each)
- Total Blackout Sheeting (10 metres)
- pH Down (250mls)
- pH Test Kit
- 32 x 7.5cm (3 inch) Grodan Transplanting Cubes
- 77 x Grodan Large Cutting Seed Cubes
- 50ml Clonex
- Cloning Scalpel
- Medium Unheated Propagator
- GroWell produced illustrated instructions
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (2)Ill be using 1 NFT Gro-Tank 424 System for flowering ,and one for vegetation how many 125 Watt Blue Eco do you recommend to grow 10 plants.We would recommend using 2 x 125W Blue Eco Lights for your vegetative growth.
Written by Jason | 3 Jun 2014does this come with a pump for both trays so 2? and what nutrients because on the picture its the 5L one but on the description they the 2l of eat?The NFT 600 Hobby Pro Plus Kit is supplied with 2 complete NFT 424 systems, each have their own pump. The Nutrients are as pictured - you get a 2 litre set of Vita Link Max Grow, & a 10 litre set of Vita Link Max Bloom.
Written by tyler | 2 May 2013