Canna Hydro Feed Chart
Tips on using Canna Hydro
- Canna Hydro Nutrients are designed for use on run to waste hydroponic systems using inert growing media such as Grodan rockwool. The nutrient solution should NOT be recirculated.
- The above feeding schedule should be used as a guide only. You should look for signals from your plant as to whether more or less feed is required. Environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity should also be taken into consideration.
- Add the additives first, then Hydro A&B, then adjust pH to between 5.5 - 6.5.
- For longer vegetative cycles, increase grow strength gradually.
- A 2 Litre (1L A + 1L B) nutrient pack makes 250 Litres of solution at full strength.
- A 10 Litre (5L A + 5L B) nutrient pack makes 1250 Litres of solution at full strength.
- Hard Water and Soft Water versions of Hydro nutrient are available. Same usage instructions apply.
- The above recommended boosters and additives are suggestions only. Other boosters and additives are available and will work equally as well with Canna Hydro. Call the Technical Team on 0333 003 22 96 for more info on what boosters can be used with Hydro.