GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
- We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods ordered by you.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses that you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
- Many of the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. However, if you buy goods which have an unsuitable specification which was not apparent from our website, we will accept the return of the goods in good condition and refund any money paid for the goods along with delivery charges.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods to you within 3-5 working days. However goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Should delivery be delayed for more than 21 days we will contact you as soon as practical giving you the option to cancel your order or to continue waiting for delivery.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days. Our Customer Services Department will arrange collection of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods.
IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY.
If the goods returned under this clause 9 are found to be in full working order these will be returned to you and we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage.
The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
Either of us shall have the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty within 30 days from the date we accept your order. In the event of termination we shall refund to you all sums paid by you to us and you shall return any goods (in the same unused condition we supplied them to you) that we have despatched to you.
You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
We do not offer any credit facilities. We will issue you with a receipt once we have received payment in full for your order and once we have dispatched the goods to you.
We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
Here at GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy.
The only details we will collect are those required to authorise and validate credit card payments and as well to ensure correct delivery. All details collected in this respect will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will not email you in the future unless you have ordered from us or you have given us your consent by submitting to receive our product newsletter or by way of replying to an email. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the newsletter.
We will never pass or sell your email address to a third party. The type of information we will collect about you (in order to process an order) includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
We have a 'plain packaging policy'. All orders are sent out in plain brand new cardboard boxes or packaging. Your purchase is your private business and we like to keep it that way.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We do not use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of your shopping cart once you have selected an item or if you log on as a registered user.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com
Copyright 2000-2012 GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd
This web site design and all of its content is the intellectual property of GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd and is copyright, all rights reserved. Reselling, copying or commercial use of the material contained within this website without the express written permission of GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd is strictly prohibited.
Charges for unauthorised use of website content:
Photography and Graphic Images = £150 per day per image
Verbatim Text = £2.50 per word per day
Use of copyrighted material from this website, without the express written permission of GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd implies that you accept these charges and as such you will be held liable for these costs.
GroWell Hydroponics & Plant Lighting Ltd reserves the right to alter this notice at any time without notice to you.